K-Tour Top 10 – Live Streaming – Damyang and Buyeo with guide Sangin Yoon
We are back Live Walking tour hosted by Guide Live K-tour Top 10!
Travel with us back in time in Damyang & Buyeo!
Relieve stress and have a healing tour with us between natural forests and beautiful gardens, get to know how to live in a slow city. In Buyeo, you will get to know more about the ancients of the Baekje Kingdom, walk with us on the historical paths.
📅Check the schedule below and secure your spot today!
What is K-Tour Top 10?
Three reasons to join K-Tour Top 10 Tours:
- Discover some of the most beautiful cities in Korea with this new Live Streaming Tour.
- Join a “unique experience” all around Korea from the comfort of your house.
- Interact with our professional guides. Prepare your questions and feel free to chat with them.
Get to know our Guide
Travel with us to these places…
1. Damyang Live Streaming Tour – PARADISE FOR FOODIES
When you talk about traveling to heal your mind and soul, Damyang might just be the place. Rich with natural trails and bamboo forests, you can immerse yourself in relaxation here.
▲ Strolling through the largest bamboo forest in Korea, Juknokwon. Nearby you can find the most natural and typical Korean-style garden, Soswaewon Garden.
▲ We will stop by tasty noodle shops along the Youngsan river and a small city called “Changpyeong”.
▲ 5.3 miles (8.5 km) of the beautiful scenic road with metasequoia trees (Dawn Redwoods).
2. Buyeo Live Streaming Tour – BRILLIANT LEGACY
The city of Buyeo, which used to be called Sabi during the three kingdom’s period, served as the last capital city of Baekje (18 B.C. ~ 660 A.D) and remains as a tranquil atmospheric small city. Instead of magnificent palaces or fancy national treasure(s), remnants of old remains and fables set a calm tone in this place.
▲ The stone pagoda represents the elegance and simpleness of Baekje’s art and culture.
▲ Visit the first artificial pond in Korean history and is the backdrop for the legend ‘Seodongyo’.
▲ Witness the deteriorated Gyu-am Village transforming into a vital place through the suburban regeneration project. Old houses turning into small boutique, cafes, and museums.
Live Streaming Schedule – KST (GMT+9)
|Oct 19th – 08:00 PM (KST)
Nov 7th – 8:00 PM (KST)
Oct 25th – 08:00 PM (KST) – closed
🕖What is KST?
📅How to book in KST Time
Step 1. Please check your Time Zone in the table below.
Step 2. Choose the live streaming time in KST that suits you the best.
*Remember Korean Standard Zone variate from GMT zone in your area.
**If you need to check the Korean time with your local time, Please Click
|Price||What is included|
Damyang Live Tour
Buyeo Live Tour
- After the booking is completed, we will send a confirmation voucher with the instruction on how to join the Live Streaming.
- ZOOM software must be installed on your phone or PC before Live Streaming starts and make sure to have an ID, check your sound and mic.
** Times may vary depending on the live streaming situation.
- Noodle Street Gwanbangjerim Park
- Metasequoia (Redwood) road
- Changpyeong Slow City
- Soswaewon Garden
- Jeongrimsaji (Jeongrimsa Temple site)
- Gungnamji Pond
- Baekmagang River Bicycle Path
- Jaon-gil project
How to book
|Login and Book||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal|
|Check your email||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.|
|Enjoy your activity||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.|
- To participate in Live Stream, you will need an Internet connection and the ability to transfer videos and audio.
- Remember to double-check your time zone (GMT) schedule compared with Korean (KST) one so you don't miss the class.
- Please install the Zoom application on your phone or mobile electronic machine & laptop → (www.zoom.us)
- After a booking is completed, we will send a confirmation voucher email with the ZOOM link.
- 100% refund: 4 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date.
- 50% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date.
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 2 business days before the selected date or No show.
Nami Island + Gangchon Railbike + Garden of Morning Calm – Around Seoul 1Day Tour – From Seoul (Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat)Rated 4.91 out of 5 based on 16 customer ratings( 27 Reviews )From
Korea Unlimited Data + Optional Voice Calls & SMS SIM Card (Pick up at Airport / Seoul)Rated 4.98 out of 5 based on 60 customer ratings( 120 Reviews )From