Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry Farm Picking and Garden of Morning Calm 4 in 1-Day Tour Shuttle Package (Dec 1~May 31)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Explore Nami Island, Petite France Village, Korean Strawberries picking at a local strawberry farm, and The beautiful Garden of Morning Calm in just 4 in 1-day tour. These 4 famous destinations are approximately 1.5 hours away from Seoul and will be filled with fun activities. Escape from the busy city and enjoy the natural beautiful scenery of Korea in Chuncheon & Gapyeong! This tour has been designed to take away the stress of traveling to these place by public transport. Do not worry about admission tickets, just enjoy this 1-day tour around Seoul and pick your own Korean strawberries! Book your spot for discounted price.
- Korean Strawberries picking at a strawberry farm
In Korea, strawberry season is each year from December to June. Korean soil has a lot of nutrients and best for growing amazingly SWEET and BIG strawberries! You will be at the strawberry farm and pick your own strawberries and you can take home 500g! It is one fun experience you wouldn’t want to miss.
- Nami Island(남이섬)
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive at a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree-lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous for being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
- Petite France (쁘띠프랑스)
Petite France was built with the concept of a French cultural village that consists of buildings related to the famous French novel “Le Petit Prince” (the Little Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Petite France was also a filming location of many popular Korean dramas and variety shows such as Secret Garden, My Love from the stars and Running Man. The village has shops, cafés, restaurants where you can feel like you are in France.
- The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원)
The Garden of Morning Calm is a 30,000㎡ private garden, opened all-year-round and is the oldest private botanical garden in Korea. The garden was designed to be an art space with scenic walkways, beautifully manicured grass, and flower beds that connect the garden’s 20 different themed sections. At the Garden of Morning Calm, you can find about 5,000 kinds of plants and species of flowers. There are many different festivals during the year including Spring Garden Festival, Festival of Roses and Hydrangeas, Festival of Chrysanthemums and Autumnal Tints and the Lighting festival in the winter.
Itinerary (From December 1st, Every Tue.)
** There will be NO Garden of Morning Calm Light Festival **
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive at Strawberry Farm
Leave for Garden of Morning Calm
Arrive at Garden of Morning Calm
Leave for Nami Island
Arrive at Nami Island
Leave for Petite France
Arrive at Petite France
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic during the festival and especially on holidays.
* Tour is available from December 1st
|Price||What is Included|
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Traveler’s Insurance
- Tuesdays (Except for Korean Holidays)
- 11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
- 1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking and fruit picking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
- Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Garden of Morning Calm
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Please inform us if you will bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant (under 3-years old) is free of charge. There is no seat available
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the weather as the tour requires some walking
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable