Jeonju Hanok Village one day shuttle package tour
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Jeonju Hanok Village is a must visit place for travellers interested in going out of Seoul. In Jeonju, you can fully immerse in ancient and traditional Korean atmosphere ! With more than 700 Hanok (Korean traditional houses) in the village, this free and easy Jeonju Hanok Village one day shuttle package tour will bring you back to traditional Korea and foodie's town with lots of good food! Also try wearing a hanbok! Save time! Do not worry about how to get to Jeonju from Seoul anymore, save the hassle to look for public transportation!
Looking for other similar choices?
- Taean Tulip festival and Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm
*Jeonju Hanok Village (전주한옥마을)
Jeonju Hanok Village is in Jeonju city which is in the Jeolla province, around 4 hours by bus south of Seoul. The special village conserved over 700 Hanok, traditional Korean houses. While the rest of city has been industrialized, Hanok Village retains its historical charms and traditions. Just taking a walk in the village’s street you will feel the serene atmosphere like you went back to the past! You can also rent a hanbok, Korean traditional costume to take some amazing photos!
Do not miss out the Gyeongijeon Shrine, where there is a beautiful garden and the shooting place for the Korean drama “Love in the Moonlight” (Gooreumi Geurin Dalbit) (2016), starring Park Bo-Gum and Kim You-Jung!
The Jeondong Cathedral is the also a viewing point as it was the first Romanesque building in the Honam Region. Not only considered one of the most beautiful Catholic churches in Korea, some even go so far as to say it is one of the most beautiful structures in all of Korea, citing the church’s unique combination of Byzantine and Romanesque architectural styles.
More to that, Jeonju Hanok Village is known to be a foodie’s paradise with lots of popular Korean snacks and street food. It also has traditional Korean restaurants, and you should definitely try the original Korean “bibimbap”, which is the most well known dish from the Jeonju region.
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railraod) Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive Jeonju Hanok Village
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
Arrive Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
Arrive Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad) Exit 4
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
*Adults and children are the same price. Children under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railraod) Exit 4
- Myeongdong Station (Line 4) Exit 2
- Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Station (Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Jeonju Hanok Village
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable