Focusing Ganghwa-do (Ganghwa island), the Best 1day tour course
If you are interested in North Korea and DMZ, it may be a different experience for your 1day tour! don’t miss the fancy cafe at Ganghwa-do.
- Check the ‘Civilian access control line'(Civilian Control Zone, CCZ) and Peace Observatory near North Korea.
- Visit the fancy cafe in Ganghwa!
- Enjoy the best itinerary in Ganghwa!
- Included Lunch meal
- Pick-up and Drop for only your member!
- Save your tour time
Photo Credit: Wikipedia
▲ This place cannot be easily accessed by the minister, the prime minister, or the president of the Republic of Korea!
(It can’t going to enter the village for security problems)
▲ Deep-fried seaweed with glutinous rice paste (Bugak;부각)
& The Sochang Experience hall
This space made of han-ok style building where you can see the history of textiles.
▲The most famous cafe in Ganghwa!
-Joyang Bangjik Cafe
(Space converted from a textile factor)
▲Ganghwa Peace Observatory is a place where you can see the North Korean village from the nearest distance
||What is included
Focusing Gangwha Day Tour
Over 14 yrs
4 ~ 13 yrs
US$87.00 /Person |
- Transportation (Door to door)
- English/Chinese/Japanese Speaking Tour Guide
- Meal (Lunch*1Time)
- Entrance Fee
*Please check the different price for age!
What is not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
Show reviews in all languages (6)
There are no reviews yet.