Everland Full day with Night light festival discount shuttle bus tour package
Looking for more options?
- Everland pickup/ drop off in a private car!
- Everland 1-day discount ticket passes
- Caribbean Bay water park discount tickets
- Customize your own Private car day in Seoul city
- Hire your private car in Seoul vicinity
- Travel comfortably and use our KoreaTravelEasy private airport transfer
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Travel conveniently and hassle free to Korea’s largest theme park, Everland, in a comfortable shuttle bus to enjoy the park for the FULL DAY until the NIGHT FIREWORKS DISPLAY. Return to Seoul easily at night with the shuttle bus
- Book with KoreaTravelEasy! Enjoy discounted price and travel with this 1-day shuttle bus package to Everland. Have a full day until evening of fun in a magical land with over 40 thrilling rides, wildlife attractions, live performances and fireworks display!.
- See the night parade and fireworks! This is a great tour for those who especially want to see the night time amazing Everland with the fireworks and light parade finale.
- Enjoy the FULLEST! This tour will go for the full day to Everland and return time depends on the closing time. (Winter times: Sun- Thurs: Close at 8PM, Fri- Sat: Close at 9PM) Please check here for closing time and tour will leave according to closing time
Theme Park Highlights
- With 5 zones to play, you can easily spend a whole of of fun with friends and family at Everland
- One of the park’s most famous rides is the T-Express, Korea’s highest, fastest, longest, steepest roller coaster. It is guaranteed to give you a thrilling experience. “ZOOTOPIA” is must-see as it spans over an area of 15,000㎡ and exhibits 2,000 animals of 201 species. “LOST VALLEY” features the largest ecological safari world and offers a tour by amphibious car to see 150 animals of 20 species. And newly opened “PANDA WORLD” hosts a pair of giant pandas that came from China!
To see more information about visiting Everland and if you prefer to visit and return in the daytime, see our visit KoreaTravelEasy’s Everland discount ticket product page.
Return time depends on the closing time at night (Either 8PM, 9PM or 10PM). Please check here for closing time and tour will leave according to closing time (See itinerary below for departure time)
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Arrive at Everland
Leave for Seoul
Arrive in Seoul – Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive in Seoul – Myeongdong Station
Arrive Hongik University Station
What is Included
- Everland 1 day-pass
- Round-trip shuttle bus from downtown Seoul to Everland and back
- Unlimited rides at Everland except coin-operated rides or specially noted attractions
- English speaking tour staff
What is not Included
- Game attractions (video game area)
- Meals and drinks
- Caribbean Bay admission ticket
Price per person
Price is same for adult and child
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays (+ Tuesdays + Thursdays from July 3, 2017 onwards)
10 hours (approx)
Meeting and Drop-off point
Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic, weather conditions, rail bike schedule on the tour date.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable