Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort Night Ski Shuttle Bus Weekend Tour Package (Every FRI & SAT) ~until 28th Feb 2018
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyNight Ski is very adventurous, and Elysian Ski resort is one of the best place to ski at night in Korea. The Winter Night Ski tour package to Elysian includes free roundtrip transportation from Seoul, Ski and Snowboard equipment, moving walk pass (for beginners), Ski and snowboarding clothing. This offer also allows you to enjoy your own free skiing time in the afternoon and in the night. It is the best winter night ski tour package in Korea. Book your spot and have a memorable winter season.
- Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
The Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort is equipped with different kinds of slopes for beginners, intermediate and experienced Skiiers and Snowboarders.
- The Ski Resort is one of the best ski resort in Korea and just 1.5 hours away from Seoul City
- The best Ski resort to enjoy night skiing; with bright lights and lifts
- Most affordable night tour package – moving walk, free equipment, and clothing
- Tour starts from afternoon, giving you the flexibility and stress-free way to enjoy our comfortable round-trip transportation from Seoul
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 8
Depart from Euljiro1-ga Station Exit 8 (Line 2)
Arrive at Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
Equipment, Ski clothing pickup
Free Skiing and Snowboarding
Equipment and Ski clothing Return
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Seoul – Hongik University and Euljiro Station
**Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions
|Price||What is included|
Free time Package
* Price is same for adult and child
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Ski lift tickets (optional – pay on the spot 10,000 KRW)
- Ski & Snowboard Lesson
- Meals and drinks
- Personal Insurance
- Gloves, goggles, and helmet
* you can purchase gloves (10,000 KRW) & Rent goggles (10,000 KRW) and helmet (10,000 KRW) on the spot. please talk to the staff beforehand *
Fridays & Saturdays from Nov. 25, 2017 to Feb. 28, 2018
Snow Sled Opens from December 18, 2017 (Please take note when booking your date)
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Euljiro1-ga Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Gangchon Elysian Ski Resort
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- No age requirement to join the Ski tour and classes
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings. Tour may, however, be canceled due to heavy rains or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc.). Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable