Daemyung Vivaldi Park 1-Day Winter Ski, Snowboard Lesson Shuttle Bus Package Tour (until ~ 28 Feb, 2018)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyKorea Ski Tour season is here again with an exclusive discount ski trip package for all. Make your winter season holiday a fun one by joining the best ski tour in Korea. Experience amazing ski and other activities at Korea's topmost visited Ski resort; Daemyung Vivaldi Park Ski World which is in Seoul vicinity (only 1.5 hours from the city). You can enjoy a day full of winter fun with freestyle skiing, or free time at the Vivaldi Ski World Park. Join this shuttle bus package one-day tour to the ski resort and don't worry about transportation and how to go skiing in Korea. For beginners, you will also receive 45 mins basic ski lessons, which is taught in English by certified Ski instructors. This fun package will definitely be a great day tour to join. Enjoy the natural beautiful winter scenery of Korea! Book your seat today at early bird discount price of $82 and don't forget to receive FREE KoreaTravelEasy Special Gift Set: Ski gloves, Hot pack, and T-money MetroCard.
**You May also like our 1-Day Tour Package to Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival (January 6 – 28, 2018)
** Check out our 1-Day NAMI ISLAND AND VIVALDI SKI RESORT WITH SKI, SNOWBOARD & SNOW SLED LESSON PACKAGED TOUR HERE
Highlights of the Ski Tour
Vivaldi Park Ski World
Daemyung Vivaldi Park is located in the Gangwon province of South Korea and is equipped with a comprehensive resort and great leisure and recreational facilities. It is considered as one of the best ski resorts in Korea. It has great slopes for Skiing and Snowboarding. Holiday packages are available for groups and solo travelers to enjoy a beautiful season. Vivaldi Park also offers group Ski and Snowboarding lessons for beginners. There is also the Ocean world water park where you can enjoy water activities in the beautiful indoor swimming pools.
- This Korea Ski Tour give you much space to spend a great free day in winter wonderland at the ski resort
- The ski package also includes clothes and equipment
- The package also comes with beginner group ski/snowboard lessons taught by skilled instructors.
- No need to worry about transportation to the Ski resort; FREE Shuttle is available and you can travel solo or book this package with your family and friends
- Special benefit: Ski Goggles Rental for FREE (during ski/snowboard lesson)
- KoreaTravelEasy Special Gift Set: Ski gloves, Hot pack, and T-money MetroCard
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 8
Depart from Euljiro 1-ga Station Exit 8
Depart from CALT, Samseong Station Exit 5
Arrive at Daemyung Vivaldi Park Ski Resort
Pick up Ski Clothing and Equipment
|10:30 – 5:00 PM||
Enjoy Skiing (45 mins. Basic Ski Lesson included)
Return Ski Clothing and Equipment
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at CALT, Samseong Station
Arrive at Euljiro 1-ga Station
Arrive at Hongik University Station
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions.
|OPTION||What is included|
Tour WITHOUT Lesson
|Tour WITH Lesson
|**ALL OPTIONS INCLUDE||
* Price is the same for adult and child
* For the lift passcard, there’s 2,000 KRW deposit (you’re expected to pay on the tour date & at the end of the day this will be returned)
<For KoreaTravelEasy CUSTOMERS ONLY!!>
- FREE Ski Goggles Rental (only during Lesson period – 45 Mins)
- FREE KoreaTravelEasy Special Gift Set: Ski gloves, Hot pack, and T-money MetroCard
What is not Included
- Helmet (It can be rented on the spot at 5,000 KRW)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Traveler’s Insurance
Every day from December 1, 2017 – February 28, 2018
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
- Euljiro 1-ga Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2)
- CALT, Samseong Station Exit 5 (Subway line 2)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there is government issued warnings. However, a tour may be canceled due to heavy rain or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing. Bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc). Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour
- For the lift passcard, there’s 2,000 KRW deposit (you’re expected to pay on the tour date & at the end of the day this will be returned)
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable