Korea Autumn Fall Foliage 1-Day Tour To Gayasan Mountain and Cheongdo Railbike with Lunch From Busan (Oct 25 – Nov 8)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Gayasan Mountain is full of magnificent landscapes and breathtaking Autumn foliage views. This 1-day tour package will also experience Cheongdo railbike ecoregion and Haeinsa Temple. Gayasan National park offers a scenic view of bright autumn yellow and red maple leaf colours, and mountain peaks. This 1-day tour package will depart from Busan City every Wednesday and last for approximately 11 hours. Travelers will have the exclusive opportunity of hiking the beautiful Gayasan mountain, explore the famous Haeinsa Temple and then, ride along the Cheongdo railbike park. Book your place now and enjoy the amazing discount offer.
Book these products together?
- Rent a pocket Wifi router and pick up from Busan! 🔗
- Buy an unlimited 4G/ LTE SIM CARD -pick up in Busan, to use unlimited data in Korea 🔗
♦ Are you looking for other dates? Check out our other 1-day fall foliage tours in and around Seoul
Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul on October 9 – 22 🔗
Seoraksan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour with Cable car and Lunch on October 13 – November 5 🔗
Daedunsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour on October 23 – November 4 🔗
Naejangsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour November 1 – 15 🔗
Naejangsan + Jeonju Maple 1-Day Autumn foliage Guide Tour (Oct 27 ~ Nov 17)🔗
Korea Autumn Fall Foliage 1-Day Tour To Jirisan Mountain From Busan (Oct 25 – Nov 8)🔗
1) MOUNT GAYASAN
Gayasan Mountain is very spectacular during the Autumn season with tints of foliage along the rock bridges. It has magnificent landscapes with picturesque views full of colours. It was designated as a National Park in 1972 has since been attracting Fall season tourists.
2) HAEINSA TEMPLE
Haeinsa Temple is located within the Gayasan National Park, just on the same road. It is one of Korea’s biggest Buddhist temples, having been appointed as a universal cultural heritage since December 1995 for its many cultural properties and historical remains. This tour will take you on a short hike around the temple, which also offers Templestay program across all seasons.
3) CHEONGDO RAIL BIKE
Once you hike down the Gayasan Mountain, the next spot is Cheongdo Railbike just a few distance away. The tour is designed to allow participants have a refreshing breeze along the fall views and countryside by riding the railbike. This is an exclusive experience that will light up your fall foliage tour. Make the best of this Busan tour and enjoy the Autumn fall foliage.
Depart from Busan Station (In front of TOYOKO-INN Hotel)
Depart from Seomyun Station Exit 12
Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
Arrive at Mt. Gayasan
|9:50 am – 12:00 pm
Using Haeinsa Route, it will lead you to Haeinsa Temple
|12:00 – 1:00pm||
Lunch (We will provide lunch box)
|1:00 – 2:00pm||
Leave for Cheongdo Rail Bike
Arrive at Cheongdo Rail Bike (Bike activity time)
Leave for Busan
Arrive at Busan Station
Arrive at Seomyun Station
Arrive at Haeundae Station
** Itinerary is subjected to traffic & weather condition – Please inform us if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair – Infant is free of charge, no seat available
|Price||What is included|
Rail bike ticket
*Adults and children are the same prices. Infant under 3 years old are free of charge
What is not Included
- Travelers’ Insurance
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop off
From Oct 25 – Nov 8: Every Wednesdays
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
1. Busan Station (In front of TOYOKO-INN Hotel)
2. Seomyun Station Exit 12
3. Haeundae Station Exit 5
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Gayasan National Park
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes
- This is a freestyle tour with English speaking staff, it is not a guided tour.
- Please inform us if you will bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant (under 3 years old) is free of charge, no seat available
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable