Korea Autumn Fall Foliage 1-Day Tour To Jirisan Mountain From Busan with Breakfast (Oct 25 – Nov 8)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Jirisan Mountain is big, charming, breathtaking and comes forth as one of the best sites to catch the Autumn fall foliage in Korea. It has the second highest peak in Korea and makes it fun and adventurous for hikers to enjoy the season. During late October, the red, yellow, and orange maple leaves provide a spectacular scenic view through the nearby valleys for visitors to explore. This tour by KoreaTravelEasy will provide full transportation and breakfast for participants. And it comes at a very competitive discount price of $52. Book your seat now in this 1-day package tour to Jirisan which departs from Busan. It is fast, easy and convenient.
Book these products together?
- Rent a pocket Wifi router and pick up from Busan! 🔗
- Buy an unlimited 4G/ LTE SIM CARD -pick up in Busan, to use unlimited data in Korea 🔗
♦ Are you looking for other dates? Check out our other 1-day fall foliage tours in and around Seoul
Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul on October 9 – 22 🔗
Seoraksan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour with Cable car and Lunch on October 13 – November 5 🔗
Daedunsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour on October 23 – November 4 🔗
Naejangsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour November 1 – 15 🔗
Naejangsan + Jeonju Maple 1-Day Autumn foliage Guide Tour (Oct 27 ~ Nov 17)🔗
Korea Autumn Fall Foliage 1-Day Tour To Gayasan Mountain and Cheongdo Railbike with Lunch From Busan (Oct 25 – Nov 8)🔗
Jirisan National Park
- Jirisan National Park is the biggest national park in Korea, and can easily be accessed from Jeollanam-do, Jeollabuk-do, Gyeongsangnam-do provinces of Korea.
- It is one of Korea’s most hiked mountains attracting foreign and local travelers due to its beautiful bloom of red, yellow, and orange maple leaves colours.
- Jirisan mountain is also bounded y Sssanggyesa temple (popular ancient monument), Piagol valley and Baemsagol valley making the trails very exhilarating to hike.
Depart from Busan Station (In front of TOYOKO-INN Hotel)
Depart from Seomyun Station Exit 12
Depart from Haeundae Station Exit 5
Arrive at Mt. Jirisan
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sightseeing and Lunch
|12:30 – 3:00pm||
Free Time (Baemsagol Valley route)
Leave for Busan
Arrive at Haeundae Station
Arrive at Seomyun Station
Arrive at Busan Station
** Itinerary is subjected to traffic & weather condition – Please inform us if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair – Infant is free of charge, no seat available
|Price||What is included|
Breakfast (Bread or Gimbap) and a bottle of water
*Adults and children are the same prices. Infant under 3 years old are free of charge
What is not Included
- Travelers’ Insurance
- No Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
From Oct 25 – Nov 8, 2017: Mondays and Thursdays
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
1. Busan Station Exit 6 or 8 (In front of TOYOKO-INN Hotel)
2. Seomyun Station Exit 12
3. Haeundae Station Exit 5
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Jirisan National Park
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes
- This is a freestyle tour with English speaking staff, it is not a guided tour.
- Please inform us if you will bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant (under 3 years old) is free of charge, no seat available
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable