2018 Korea Fall Foliage Naejangsan Autumn Leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour (Nov 1~15)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Save time and convenience: Do not worry about how to get to Naejangsan National Park. This package tour will take you there comfortably in a van or coach and there are English and Chinese speaking tour staff
- See the bests fall views in Korea: Naejangsan is known for being the BEST mountain for viewing autumn red leaves. With this small group 1-day tour, see all the amazing views of Naejangsan. Join us this autumn to see the best fall red leaves views in one trip comfortably without having to worry about how to take public transportation to Naejangsan.
- No Shopping: There are absolutely no shopping stops so you can have more time to see more amazing views!
- KoreaTravelEasy will show you to see the best views of Korea’s famous fall foliage. Make sure you carry along your camera to capture the beautiful scenery!
♦ Are you looking for other NaeJangsan tours with Jeonju Hanok village?
Naejangsan + Jeonju Maple 1-Day Autumn foliage Guide Tour (Oct 27 ~ Nov 17)🔗
♦ Are you looking for other dates? Check out our other 1-day fall foliage tours in and around Seoul
Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul (Oct 9 – 22)🔗
Seoraksan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour with Cable car and Lunch (Oct 13 – Nov 5)🔗
Daedunsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour (Oct 23 – Nov 4)🔗
1) Naejangsan National Park (내장산국립공원)
Naejangsan is a famous mountain in the Jeolla-do province, and the best mountain in Korea for viewing autumn’s red leaves. The name ‘Naejang’ means ‘many secrets’ in the mountain. Due to the bright crimson leaves that blanket Naejangsan Mountain’s fall scenery, the mountain is also referred to as “Geumgangsan of Honam.”
There are also waterfalls, such as Dodeok Falls and Geumseon Falls, 1000s of local plant species, wild animals living inside Naejangsan Park. Other famous temples such as Baekyangsa and Naejangsa temples are birds-eye view in the park.
2) Naejangsa Temple
You will visit the famous Naejangsa temple. The temple is said to have been built by the Buddhist monk Yeongeunjosa in the year 636 of the Baekje Dynasty with many lovely autumn leaves. There are about 760 kinds of local plants, designated Natural Monuments, and various wild animals living inside Mt. Naejangsan Park. Enjoy the scenic hike as you enjoy the hillsides and pathways covered in a multitude of red, orange and yellow leaves.
Naejangsan autumn leaves fall foliage tour will run from November 1 – November 15: Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
|6:00 AM||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4
Meeting location 1 (Subway Line 2, Airport railway)
|6:30 AM||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Meeting location 2 (Subway Line 4)
|6:40 AM||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Meeting location 3 (Subway Line 2, 4, 5)
|10:30 AM||Arrive at Naejangsan Mountain National Park|
|10:30 AM – 11:30 AM||Enjoying the scenery|
|11:40 AM – 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 PM – 1:30 PM||Move to Naejangsa Temple|
|1:30 PM – 2:00 PM||Naejangsa Temple|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Hike down the mountain|
|3:30 PM||Leave for Seoul|
|7:30 PM||Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|7:40 PM||Arrive at Myeongdong Station|
|8:10 PM||Arrive at Hongik University Station|
* Arrival time might vary depending on traffic
|Price||What is Included|
What is not Included
- Travelers’ Insurance
From Nov 1 – Nov 15: Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Naejangsan National Park
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes
- This is a freestyle tour with English and Chinese speaking staff, it is not a guided tour.
- Please inform us if you will bring along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant (under 3 years old) is free of charge, no seat available
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable