Korea Fall Foliage Daedunsan Autumn Leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour (Oct 23~Nov 4) With Cable Car
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Save time and convenience: With KoreaTravelEasy, do not worry about how to get to Daedunsan (Mt.Daedun). Skip the hustle of traveling there by public transportation. This package tour will take you there comfortably in a van or coach, and with an English and Chinese speaking tour staff.
- Tour Package includes Free Cable car and Breakfast
- See the bests fall views in Korea: With this small group 1-day tour, visit Daedunsan Mountain (Mancheondae, Chilseongbong, Jangunbong, Daedunsan cable car), Geumgang Gureumdari Bridge to see the best fall red leaves views in one trip.
- No Shopping: There are absolutely no shopping stops so you can have more time to see more amazing views and enjoy the tour to the fullest!
- KoreaTravelEasy highly recommends you bring along your cameras to capture the beautiful fall foliage and the breathtaking mountain sceneries. Book your tour today.
♦ Are you looking for other dates? Check out our other 1-day fall foliage tours in and around Seoul
Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul (Oct 9 ~ 22)🔗
Seoraksan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour with Cable car and Lunch (Oct 13 – Nov 5)🔗
Naejangsan + Jeonju Maple 1-Day Autumn foliage Guide Tour (Oct 27 ~ Nov 17)🔗
Naejangsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour (Nov 1 ~ 15) 🔗
1) Daedunsan Provincial Park (대둔산도립공원)
Daedunsan Mountain is defined by the gorgeous views of the Macheondae, the summit, Chilseongbong and Janggunbong, as well as surrounding strange rocks and lush trees that make up Samseonbawi Rock, Yongmungul Cave and Geumgangmun Gate. The area spanning from Macheondae Peak to Nakjodae Peak along the northern ridge offers a magnificent spectacle, especially the sunrise and sunset views.
2) Daedunsan Mountain Cable car and Geumgang Gureumdari Bridge (신금강구름다리)
A 5-minute cable car ride followed by a walk up the steep stairs leads to Geumgang Gureumdari bridge, which is the highlight of the trip. From this suspension bridge, you can see the magnificent views of fall foliage views surrounding the mountains and take the best scenic photos for your memories. The Geumgang Suspension Bridge that connects Imgeum Rock and Ipseokdae makes mountain climbing easier and at the same time you can enjoy the scenic view from 81 meters high.
Daedunsan Autumn leaves Fall Foliage tour will run from October 23 – November 4
Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
|6:00 AM||Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway Line 2, Airport railway)|
|6:30 AM||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway Line 4)|
|6:40 AM||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10 (Subway Line 2, 4, 5)|
|10:00 AM||Arrive Daedunsan Mountain and Free time|
|10:30 AM||Take the Cable car|
|10:40 AM||Enjoy the Scenery|
|12:20 PM||Hike down the mountain|
|12:50 PM||Lunch and Free time|
|2:30 PM||Leave for Seoul|
|6:00 PM||Arrive in Seoul – Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station|
|6:10 PM||Arrive in Seoul – Myeongdong Station|
|6:40 PM||Arrive Hongik University Station|
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic.
What is Included
- Round-trip transportation
- Daedunsan mountain entrance Ticket
- Cable Car
- English and Chinese Speaking staff
|Price||What is Included|
What is not Included
- Traveler’s Insurance
From October 23 – November 4: Every Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
Looking for other dates?
Check out our other 1-day fall foliage tours in and around Seoul
Seoraksan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour with Cable car and Lunch on October 13 – November 5 🔗
Naejangsan Autumn leaves 1-Day Shuttle Package Tour on November 1 – 15 🔗
Korea Fall Autumn Foliage Random Day Tour Around Seoul on October 2 – 22 🔗
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
1 year old and above, the tour requires some walking
» Meeting and Drop-off point
Hongik University Station Exit 4 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line)
Myeongdong Station Exit 2 (Subway line 4)
Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Exit 10 (Subway line 2,4,5)
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Daedunsan Mountain(Daedunsan Provincial Park)
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there are government issued warnings
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes
- Please inform us if you will be bringing along a baby stroller or wheelchair
- Infant is free of charge, no seat available
- This is a freestyle tour with English and Chinese speaking staff, it is not a guided tour.
- If the Cable car is not operating due to unforeseen circumstances (bad weather), it will be rescheduled to Daedunsan Natural Recreation Forest.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable