Kimchi Making and Tteokbokki Cooking Class Tour in Myeongdong with Hanbok experience
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- Learn how to make representative food of Korea: Kimchi and Tteokkbokki and also try Hanbok (Korean traditional clothes) all in one location !
- Enjoy a fun class with professional instructors to teach you step by step how to cook and information about Korean food and its benefits. You don’t need to be an expert to master the skills!
- Your very first Kimchi made in class will be air-vacuum sealed and you can bring it home or share with your loved ones.
- Choose a class in the morning or afternoon time at the convenient location of Myeongdong
- You can now enjoy the cooking and hanbok experience at a discounted price when you book with KoreaTravelEasy
Best ways to eat Kimchi!
♠ After you learn and make your own kimchi during the kimchi making class, you will get to bring it home in an air-vacuumed bag for you to enjoy! See below for ideas how you can eat healthy homemade kimchi in many delicious ways!
What is Included
- Cooking classs taught in English, Chinese (Mandarin) or Japanese
- All ingredients
- Cooking tools and utilities to use
- Hanbok (Korean traditional clothes)
What is not Included
Photography service for hanbok experience (bring own camera)
Tteokbokki (Korean rice cakes) making with Hanbok experience
Price is same for adults and children
Daily at 10:00 AM. 12:00PM, 2:00PM, 4:00PM, 6:00PM
60-75 mins depending on the program
Classes in English (also available in Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese, please specify)
Reservations accepted 2 days before class date
- Meeting point: Seoul Kimchi Academy Myeongdong
- Directions :
- From Myeong-dong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 6 or 7, walk for 5 mins
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device. Mention that you booked from KoreaTravelEasy
- You can arrive earlier to start the Hanbok experience and take photos (bring your own camera)
- If you have any food allergies, please inform us of the “Special requests” when you order
- You will be booked by default for class in English. Please specify if you prefer to have class in Chinese (Mandarin) or Japanese
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 3 business days prior to the selected date by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
• For e.g.: if your class is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 2 business days prior to the selected date by 6:00 PM(K.S.T). Vouchers that are not redeemed are treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable.