Making Cute Korean Sweet Rice Cakes – in Seoul
One More Trip – A Quality Program chosen by Seoul City Tourism Organization!
In this cooking / arts and crafts class, you will be able to make cute Korean desserts! You can make Sweet bean paste-filled rice cakes. At Sunny S Dining you will meet the Tak sisters and learn about traditional Korean crafts and take a look at the sisters’ beautiful handworks. Enjoy tea and refreshments while looking out at a beautiful view of Seoul! Finally, your handmade snacks can be packaged in a pretty traditional Korean cloth wrapping (optional) a great idea for a special gift!
Let’s make cute & colorful Korean cakes/Snacks!
The Tak sisters want to introduce the Korean bean paste rice cake to international tourists. Its colorful appearance and chewy texture will make you be in love with these beautiful cakes. You could even say that these aren’t so much food, but a work of art!
At Sunny S Dining you learn about traditional Korean crafts and take a look at the sisters’ beautiful handiworks. As an optional part of the class, they can also show you how to beautifully package your cakes with wrapping cloth.
- Learn about traditional Korean crafts and take a look at the sisters’ beautiful handiworks.
- Make your own beautiful Korean bean paste rice cake.
- Edible and a great gift idea.
- Easy and relaxing activity.
- Enjoy tea and refreshments and a beautiful view of Seoul.
- The bean paste rice cakes can be packaged in traditional cloth wrapping (optional)
|Lesson Price||What is included|
Sweet Bean Rice Cakes
- The snack can be packaged in traditional cloth wrapping (pay 15,000won in cash on the day)
* If you book only 1 person, it can be canceled due to lack of participants. We will send you an email 3 days before the activity day!
* LESSON TIME
Mon-Fri: 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:00 / 19:00/ 20:00
Sat&Sun: 10:00 / 11:00 / 12:00 / 13:00 / 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00 / 18:00 / 19:00
|60 min||Making Sweet Bean Rice Cakes|
|30 min||Trying out the Sweet Bean Rice Cakes|
|15 min||Wrapping up the Sweet Bean Rice Cakes
**Lesson Time may vary slightly depending on the class.
Sunny S Dining: #1801, 199, Baekbeom-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul – Metro the Ovile Building (Gongdeok Station Exit 6)
How to book
|Login and Book||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal|
|Check your email||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.|
|Enjoy your activity||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.|
- 100% refund: 4 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- 50% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 3 business days before the selected date or No show