K-Tour Top 10 – Live Streaming – Yeosu and Mungyeong with guide Jaewoo Ahn
We are back Live Walking tour hosted by Guide Live K-tour Top 10!
This time we will discover Yeosu & Mungyeong between Sea and the Mountains!
Being a mountainous peninsula, a considerable number of Korea’s peaks and seaside areas make the country’s most beautiful tourist attractions. Mungyeong is home to Korea’s arguably most aesthetic and historical mountain passes while Yeosu is one of Korea’s most beloved harbor cities.
📅Check the schedule below and secure your spot today!
What is K-tour Top 10?
Three reasons to join K-tour Top10 Tours:
- Discover some of the most beautiful cities in Korea with this new Live Streaming Tour.
- Join a “unique experience” all around Korea from the comfort of your house.
- Interact with our professional guides. Prepare your questions and feel free to chat with them.
Get to know our Guide
Travel with us to these places…
1. Yeosu Live Streaming Tour – BENEFIT OF NATURE
Yeosu is for the ones who are interested in having a proper seaside experience in Korea. The juxtaposition of water and land in this city is simply jaw-dropping. Plus its signature design of seaside urban landscaping, its architectural features are must-sees as well. In addition, the waters of Yeosu have a prominent historical background: the fleet of Admiral Yi Sun-sin, one of the most iconic figures in Korean history, was based in this very city, making the Yi Sun-sin Square and its features a must-visit element of a proper itinerary in Yeosu.
▲ Enjoy the southern coastal line with an archipelago view through a cable car ride.
▲ Camellia trees and Oceanic views mingle and present hiking through the woods.
▲ Hear the story of the greatest admiral Yi Sun-Shin story unfolding in Yeosu waterfronts.
2. Mungyeong Live Streaming Tour – STORY OF CALM
Mungyeong Saejae, one of the major mountain passes in route to Hanyang (Capital of Joseon: Seoul’s old name), is once again grabbing people’s attention. The mountain pass in Mungyeong is called Mungyeongsaejae, which has a rather interesting etymology. It literally means the ‘bird peak’ of Mungyeong: as it was such a challenging path to take back in the day, as many people back then traveled on foot, they used to say it is so high and rough that it is even challenging for birds to fly over it, hence was given its name.
▲ The wall that Korean Zombies were climbing in Netflix’s the “Kingdom”. Many scenes are filmed on location at and around Mungyeong Saejae including the outdoor set stage. Surrounded by Baekdu Daegan mountain-systems with nature as its backdrop, many old houses and cultural heritage sites are scattered at Mungyeong.
▲ Spectacular drama set in the open that recreated Sangju Fortress and Gwanghwamun gate.
▲ Hanok stay lodging that emphasizes façade and cozy atmosphere of traditional Korean house, Hanok.
Live Streaming Schedule – KST (GMT+9)
Oct 17th – 9:30 PM (KST)
Oct 26th – 9:30 PM (KST)
🕖What is KST?
📅How to book in KST Time
Step 1. Please check your Time Zone in the table below.
Step 2. Choose the live streaming time in KST that suits you the best.
*Remember Korean Standard Zone variate from GMT zone in your area.
**If you need to check the Korean time with your local time, Please Click
|What is included
Yeosu Live Tour
Mungyeong Live Tour
- After the booking is completed, we will send a confirmation voucher with the instruction on how to join the Live Streaming.
- ZOOM software must be installed on your phone or PC before Live Streaming starts and make sure to have an ID, check your sound and mic.
** Times may vary depending on the live streaming situation.
- Expo Oceanic Park
- Odongdo Island
- Jinnamkwan and Admiral Yi, Sun-Shin
- Yeosu Maritime Cable Car
- Mungyeong Saejae Provincial Park
- Mungyeong Saejae Open Set
How to book
|Login and Book
|After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
|Check your email
|You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.
|Enjoy your activity
|When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- To participate in Live Stream, you will need an Internet connection and the ability to transfer videos and audio.
- Remember to double-check your time zone (GMT) schedule compared with Korean (KST) one so you don't miss the class.
- Please install the Zoom application on your phone or mobile electronic machine & laptop → (www.zoom.us)
- After a booking is completed, we will send a confirmation voucher email with the ZOOM link.
- 100% refund: 4 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date.
- 50% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date.
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 2 business days before the selected date or No show.