Are you interested in riding the Train in Korea? Or Planning to go to Jeonju or Gunsan to see Korean Historical Sites while you are staying in Korea?
Then we recommend you to try this Gold Train tour that goes to Jeonju and Gunsan from Seoul! You can experience memorable moments with this Gold Train to Jeonju and Gunsan package! On this Gold Train, you can enjoy a Foot Bath and Ondol seats which are a Korean Traditional room (Extra Charge). Also if you visit Gunsan Area you can see the Modern Korean History Site which looks like a site from the 1930s. This place is a famous Korean movie and drama shooting place. Finally, you will be able to visit Jeonju Hanok Village where you can enjoy Traditional Korean Houses and rent a Hanbok which is Traditional Korean clothes.
- West Gold Train! You will be able to experience the train in Korea from Seoul to destinations. It includes Round Trip Train Tickets! In this train, you can enjoy a Foot Bath (KRW 4,000won)
- Korean Modern History Site Gunsan! You can go back to the past of Korea in the 1930s and enjoy see famous KMovie and KDrama shooting places.
- Convenient package: From Yongsan Station, You will get the ticket before the tour date and once you arrive at the destination station, you will meet the Korean Staff and Start the tour with a Shuttle bus!
- Tour with Koreans! This Tour is basically for Korean and there will be a Korean Staff who can hardly speak English, but will try their best to help you! However, you will enjoy the tour together with Koreans at real Korean HOT PLACES!
- There are absolutely NO SHOPPING STOPS!
- Worry-free full-package – No need to prepare anything! Just make sure you bring your cameras for beautiful photos!
– For more information about Gunsan Modern History Area GO HERE!
Gunsan Jangmi Gallery & Entertainment Hall
Jeonju Hanok Village
Looking for other options?
– PRIVATE TOUR for Jeonju & Gunsan! Send us an email or GO HERE
– PRIVATE TOUR for Seoul! GO HERE
– Jeonju Shuttle Bus Package! GO HERE
Yongsan Train Station
- Subway: Yongsan Station Line 1 and Gyeongui Jungang Line
- Bus: 151, 152, 202
- Taxi: Just say Yongsan Station (용산역)
* Please meet the Korean Staff at the Iksan Station or Gunsan Station when you arrive!