Discover Seoul Pass includes Free admission to 34 major attractions in Seoul, popular among foreign visitors and Discounts to 29 attractions, including performances, duty-free stores, and more. A Smartphone application service provides information about the attractions and remaining time on the pass.
*Your pass will be activated for 24 hours when you visit the first free admission attraction.
- One Discover Seoul Pass Card
- T-money Card (Transportation Card)
- Free Access to 34 tourist attractions and discounted admission to 29 tourist attractions within the limited hours
- Currently, some tourist attractions of [Discover Seoul Pass] are restricted due to coronavirus.
*Tourist announcements in the [Discover Seoul Pass] will be posted on the website (www.discoverseoulpass.com). Please check the website before you visit attractions.
Discover Seoul Pass Mobile (Without T-money card ) GO HERE
– Free Admission and Discount Benefits: You can visit 34 popular tourist attractions for free during 24, 48, 72 hours and receive an additional discount for 29 attractions, shows, and duty-free shops.
– Various pass types: The 24/48/72 hours are available as the physical card passes.
– Transportation Card (T-money): T-money cards can be used for Buses, subway, and taxis. However, you need to top up the money!
– Free one-time, one-way AREX (Airport Railroad Express Train) ticket: Incheon International Airport <-> Seoul Station (9,000 KRW value)
– 34 Free Pass Attractions => More Information GO HERE
Gyeongbokgung Palace / Changdeokgung Palace / Changgyeonggung Palace / Deoksugung Palace / Jongmyo (Royal Shrine) / Seodaemun Prison History Hall / Coreana Cosmetics Museum / HANBOKNAM / Leeum Samsung / Museum of Art/ Museum Kimchikan / Namsangol Hanok Village / Namsan Seoul Tower / Hanbok Experience Center / National Museum of Korea / National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul / Seoul Battleship Park / Simone Handbag Museum / COEX Aquarium / Figure Museum W / Alive Museum / Football Faentasium / MBC WORLD / N Seoul Tower (Observatory) / Running Man Thematic Experience Center Ep.1: Find the Treasure / Sealala / Seoul Animation Center / Seoul Zoo & Sky Lift / SMTOWN Theatre (coexartium) / SMTOWN@coexartium (SM Museum) / Trick Eye & Ice Museum / AREX Incheon Airport Express / Seoul Bike / Seoul City Sightseeing Bus: Downtown Palace Namsan Course / Seoul City Sightseeing Bus: Dongdaemun Course
• Operation Hours : Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00(Closed on Sundays Lunar New Year’s Day, Chuseok Day)
Login and Book
After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
Check your email
You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.
Enjoy your activity
When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
Lost passes cannot be refunded or reissued.
The transportation card function (Tmoney) is available for an unlimited amount of time and will not expire.
Physical pass: You must present your physical pass at each attraction you visit. If you do not have your pass, you may be denied entry.
Please check the opening hours and days before visiting an attraction, as they may be subject to change.
Before visiting, please check government policy mandated free admission benefits to royal palaces and art museums, such as Culture Day (last Wednesday of each month (as of 2018)) and age-based free admission (ages 65 and up) to use your pass even more effectively.
The Discover Seoul Pass covers general admission to the attractions. Special exhibitions, events, etc. may not always be covered by the Discover Seoul Pass. Please inquire with each attraction for details.
We will not take responsibility for any dispute as a result of using the Discover Seoul Pass purchased from a non-authorized vendor.
The pass cannot be used if the QR code has been damaged. The pass user is responsible for any issues that arise from damage being done to the QR code.
When using a bus or the subway, touch your pass to the card reader located at the bus entrance or subway turnstile.
**Currently, some tourist attractions of [Discover Seoul Pass] are restricted due to coronavirus.
One mount is closed due to Coronavirus (from 10th Feb to 31st Mar)
Tourist announcements in the [Discover Seoul Pass] will be posted on the website (www.discoverseoulpass.com). Please check the website before you visit attractions.
100% refund:2 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
No refund: After 5 pm KST 2 business daysbefore the selected date or No show
- No refunds are issued for lost or misplaced passes.
- Refund is not possible for cards that have been used even just once, whether it was for admission to attractions, topping-up transit funds, or boarding public transportation.
- Once the Discover Seoul Pass has been used, it is not possible to obtain a refund, even if public transportation becomes partially inoperable or attractions become closed temporarily.
- If the Discover Seoul Pass was used fraudulently, the card is voided and the user must pay the normal or additional fees according to regulations.