What is the Discover Seoul Pass?
– Free Admission and Discount Benefits: You can visit 50 popular tourist attractions for free for 24, 48, and 72 hours and receive an additional discount for up to 150 attractions, shows, and duty-free shops.
– Various pass types: The 24/48/72 hours are available as the physical card passes.
– Transportation Card: Transportation Cards can be used for buses, subways, and taxis all around Seoul!
– Free one-time, one-way AREX (Airport Railroad Express Train) ticket: Incheon International Airport <-> Seoul Station (9,000 KRW value)
It’s time to REDISCOVER SEOUL
– Discover all the Free Attractions you can access to => More Information HERE
– How to use Discover Seoul Pass?? => More Information HERE
How to Discover Seoul with your Discover Seoul Pass
• How to book the Discover Seoul Pass Card
1. After reserving through Seoul Pass, show your voucher (or mobile voucher) and get a real card
2. Visit the designated attraction within 5 years after purchasing the card
3. This card becomes active immediately and the countdown starts after visiting the first attraction.
4. Show your card to the ticket box at each attraction in exchange for entrance tickets!
• How to use Ttareungi
(Select the desired language and proceed)
1. Download the Ttareungi Application then one the top right-hand corner, select “Non-member” → “Voucher purchase”
2. From “Classification of vouchers” choose “One day voucher”
3. At “Method of payment”, choose Discover Seoul Pass and insert the QR-code number (The QR-code number is located on the physical card underneath the QR image).
4. After the purchase, dial in the 8-digit number on the bicycle and finish renting.
• How to use AREX?
1. Download the Seoul Pass app and click Check Arex Boarding Pass or Discover Seoul Pass application.
2. Scan the QR code on the back of the card you have or enter the 10-digit serial number to retrieve your AREX boarding pass code.
3. Enter the 13-digit AREX boarding pass code into the AREX ticketing machine to exchange it for a physical boarding pass.
** Even if you don’t board the train, your Discover Seoul Pass will be valid from the time the AREX boarding pass is issued.
Looking for other options?
– If you don’t want to worry about transportation, book a private car! GO HERE
– Book an around Seoul Area Private Tour! GO HERE
– Kpop Show MTV Show! GO HERE
Recommended Itinerary for 24 hours Pass Card- Save more than 99,000 KRW
Recommended Itinerary for 48 hours Pass Card- Save more than 138,000 KRW
- If you are worried about transportation for this itinerary, you can simply book our private car + Driver => Go Here
- This literary is just our recommendation! You can always change and make your own itinerary! If you need any help, send us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Incheon International Airport Terminal 1 West Desk
• Location: SK Roaming Center located between Gate 9-10 on Level 1
• Operation Hours: Everyday 00:00-24:00 (24 hours/365 days)
2. Incheon International Airport Terminal 2
• Location: Passenger Terminal 2 - SK Roaming Center located between Gate 4-5 on Level 1
• Operation Hours: Everyday 00:00-24:00 (24 hours/365 days)
3. Gimpo International Airport
• Location: International Concourse, Level 1, across from Arrivals
• Operation Hours: Everyday 6:30 AM ~ 23:00 PM / 365 days
4. Myeongdong Tourist Information Center
• Location: 181 Eulji-ro 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul (Euljiro 1-ga Station, Exit 5)
• Operation Hours: Mon~Fri 9:00 AM ~ 18:00 PM (Closed on Lunar New Year’s Day, & Chuseok Day)
5. Seoul Tourist Information and Souvenir Shop (Seoul Tourism Plaza)
• Location: 85, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea
• Operation Hours: Mon~Sun 9:00 AM ~18:00 PM (Closed on Lunar New Year’s Day, & Chuseok Day)
The Seoul Tourism Plaza Tourist Information Center has been temporarily closed during the following period due to building construction
May: 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28, 29
June : 3, 4, 6
**Currently, some tourist attractions of [Discover Seoul Pass] are restricted due to COVID-19.
** Please make sure to check the operating hours of attractions before visiting.
- Lost passes cannot be refunded or reissued.
- The transportation card function is available for an unlimited amount of time and will not expire.
- Physical pass: You must present your physical pass at each attraction you visit. If you do not have your pass, your access may be denied.
- Please check the opening hours and days before visiting an attraction, as they may be subject to change.
- Before visiting, please check government policy mandated free admission benefits to royal palaces and art museums, such as Culture Day (last Wednesday of each month (as of 2018) and age-based free admission (ages 65 and up) to use your pass even more effectively.
- The Discover Seoul Pass covers general admission to the attractions. Special exhibitions, events, etc. may not always be covered by the Discover Seoul Pass. Please inquire with each attraction for details.
- You can find more detailed information HERE
- We will not take responsibility for any dispute as a result of using the Discover Seoul Pass purchased from a non-authorized vendor.
- The pass cannot be used if the QR code has been damaged. The pass user is responsible for any issues that arise from damage being done to the QR code.
- When using a bus or the subway, touch your pass to the card reader located at the bus entrance or subway turnstile.
- The pass is valid for 5 years from the date of its receipt.
- Discover Seoul Pass's affiliated facilities are only available on time
- Tourist announcements in the [Discover Seoul Pass] will be posted on the website (www.discoverseoulpass.com). Please check the website before you visit attractions.
- AREX(Airport train) / Ttareungi(Shared bike) / USIM / Traveler's insurance are only available for the duration of the pass.
Before Receiving The Card:
- 100% refund: 2 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 2 business days before the selected date or No show
After Receiving The Card:
- Unused passes within 90 days of the purchase date can be returned to Myeongdong Tourist Information Center for a refund. (No cash refunds)|
** Myeongdong Tourist Information Center → Present the undamaged pass and the purchase receipt together → Provide the refundee's email address to the on-site staff to receive a return confirmation → Receive the return confirmation (by email) → Proceed to cancel the payment at the place of purchase.
- No refunds are issued for lost or misplaced passes.
- Refund is not possible for cards that have been used even just once, whether it was for admission to attractions, topping-up transit funds, or boarding public transportation.
- If the Discover Seoul Pass was used fraudulently, the card is voided and the user must pay the normal or additional fees according to regulations.
- No partial refund or partial cancellation