(CLOSED) K-Tour Top10 x KoreaTravelEasy – Influencer Trip (June 1st ~ June 20th)
Thank you for all the applicants!🙏
We closed the recruit in advance due the high number of the application.
We contact the selected applicant privately by May 31st.
Do you know K-Tour Top10?
Korea’s top 10 theme tours is a project created by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Korea Tourism Development Institute, in collaboration with each region and 39 local governments.
By providing high-quality themed tour courses in 10 different regions in South Korea, the main objective of K-Tour Top10 is to improve the knowledge of distinctive tourist spots in the country.
If you want to know more don’t miss to miss the Official Website!
Enjoy the Hidden beauty of Korea with KoreaTravelEasy!
This time we are looking for active Social Media users to promote the 8 programs of K-tour Top10.
We will be carrying out multiple experience programs all around South Korea and we would like to invite you!
If you are an Influencer (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), and you are interested in a sponsored trips in Korea, hurry up and apply!
■ K-Tour Top 10 x KoreaTravelEasy Influencer Trip
- What: Participate for FREE in one of the experience programs all around South Korea
- Where: Incheon, Suwon, Gangreung, Andong, Gyeongju, Damyang, Naju, Gongju & Buyeo
- When: June 1st ~ June 20th (1day or 2day trip)
- Who: 16 Influencer
Note! Each team will be formed by 2members (the team will be assigned)
▲ Discover 5 different regions with 8 unique Programs
Visit the cultural heritage, participate in exciting activities, and learn about hidden Korea!
■ Requirements & Benefit
– 1 or more post on Social Media (Guideline will be provided)
– 1 review post of the experience on KoreaTravelEasy website
– Participant must be living in South Korea
– Participate in the experience program without any last-minute cancellation or no-show (team of 2ppl will be assigned)
– Experience Program for FREE (Ex. Temple Tour, Hot Air Balloon, etc.)
– Additional Expenses (Transportation, Meals, Accommodation, etc.)
– Financial compensation (Negotiable depending on the project)
– Get promoted on KoreaTravelEasy SNS
■ Covid-19: Health & Safety measures
– To all participants will be requested to provide information about recent travel history
– Only 2 people will participate in each program
– All participants must wear a facial mask at all times
– Additional guideline will be provided by the staff prior to departure