- T-money Card (Transportation Card)
- Free Access to 35 tourist attractions and discounted admission to 29 tourist attractions within the limited hours
Discover Seoul Pass includes Free admission to 35 major attractions in Seoul, popular among foreign visitors and Discounts to 29 attractions, including performances, duty-free stores, and more. Also, grap this chance to buy the Exclusive Discover Seoul Pass BTS photo postcard and English tourist map. Smartphone application service provides information about the attractions and remaining time on the pass.
*You can purchase the BTS Edition by 30th August, 2019.
**Your pass will be activated for 24 hours when you visit the first free admission attraction.
***The BTS Edition expiration date is 31st Dec, 2019. Therefore, you should be activated the pass no later than 30th Dec,2019.
– Free Admission and Discount Benefits: You can visit 35 popular tourist attractions for free during 24, 48, 72 hours and receive an additional discount for 29 attractions, shows, and duty-free shops.
– Various pass types: The 24/48/72 hours are available as the physical card passes. Also, you can buy Discover Seoul Pass BTS Edition!
– Transportation Card (T-money): T-money card can be used for Buses, subway, and taxis. However, you need to top up the money! (BTS edition doesn’t have this function)
– Free one-time, one-way AREX (Airport Railroad Express Train) ticket: Incheon International Airport <-> Seoul Station (9,000 KRW value)
– Gyeongbokgung Palace
– Changdeokgung Palace
– Changgyeonggung Palace
– Deoksugung Palace
– Jongmyo (Royal Shrine)
– Seodaemun Prison History Hall
– Coreana Cosmetics Museum
– Leeum Samsung Museum of Art
– Museum Kimchikan
– Namsangol Hanok Village
– Namsan Seoul Tower
– Hanbok Experience Center
– National Museum of Korea
– National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul
– Seoul Battleship Park
– Simone Handbag Museum
– COEX Aquarium
– Figure Museum W/ Alive Museum
– Football Faentasium
– Grévin Museum
– MBC WORLD
– N Seoul Tower (Observatory)
– Running Man Thematic Experience Center Ep.1: Find the Treasure
– Seoul Animation Center
– Seoul Zoo & Sky Lift
– SMTOWN Theatre (coexartium)
– SMTOWN@coexartium (SM Museum)
– Trick Eye & Ice Museum
– AREX Incheon Airport Express
– Seoul Bike
– Seoul City Sightseeing Bus: Downtown Palace Namsan Course
– Seoul City Sightseeing Bus: Dongdaemun Course
** For Recommendation of 24 or 48 hours Itinerary in Seoul, please refer below Itinerary Section!
|Price||What is included|
|Price||What is included|
|N Seoul Tower (10,000 KRW)
* Get 30% discount on Hello Kitty Island in here
|Enjoy the Grevin Museum (18,000 KRW)|
|11:00 AM||Visit the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Seoul (4,000 KRW)
|12:00 PM||Lunch (Tongin Market nearby)|
|13:00 PM||Rent a Hanbok from Hanboknam (90 mins 10,000 KRW)
|14:00 PM||Visit Gyeongbokgung Palace with Hanbok (3,000 KRW)
|16:00 PM||Experience the Alive Museum (12,000 KRW)
|17:30 PM||SM Town Hologram Musical (77,000 KRW)
or Aquarium at the COEX (28,000 KRW)
|19:30 PM||Relax at the Ohui & Whoo Spa Nonhyun (10% Discounted on Massage and Spa)|
|Day 1, Day 2
|Same as above Itinerary|
|Enjoy the Trickeye & Ice Museum (15,000 KRW)|
|11:00 AM||Lunch (Enjoy Hongdae Area)
|12:30 PM||MBC World (18,000 KRW)|
|14:30 PM||For fun visit Museum Kimchikan (5,000 KRW)
|16:00 PM||To know more Korean History - Leeum Samsung Museum of Art (10,000 KRW)|
|17:30 PM||Dinner in Itaewon Area (A lot of nice fusion Restaurants)
|19:30 PM||Fanta-Stick Musical (30% Discounted on tickets)|
- If you are worried about transportation for this itinerary, you can simply book our private car + Driver => Go Here
- This literary is just our recommendation! You can always change and make your own itinerary! If you need any help, send us an email! email@example.com
1. Incheon International Airport 1st Passenger Terminal: International Taxi Infomation Desk
- Location: Next to Arrival Hall, near East Gate #5,6
- Office Hour: 24H Always open (Open all year round)
2. Incheon International Airport 2nd Passenger Terminal
- Location: Near Exit 3 on 1F, Terminal 2 - International Taxi Booth
- Office Hour: 07 AM ~ 08 PM (Open all year round)
3. Gimpo Airport
- Location: Arrival Hall International Taxi Infomation Desk
- Office Hour: 10 AM ~ 10 PM (Open all year round)
4. Myeongdong Tourist Information Center
- Address: 181, Eulji-ro 2ga, Jung-gu, Seoul (ulji-ro ipgu station Exit #5)
- Office Hour: 11 AM ~ 07 PM (Closed on Lunar New Year's Day & Mid-Autumn Festival Day)
|Login and Book||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal|
|Check your email||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.|
|Enjoy your activity||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.|
- Lost passes cannot be refunded or reissued.
- The transportation card function (Tmoney) is available for an unlimited amount of time and will not expire.
- Physical pass: You must present your physical pass at each attraction you visit. If you do not have your pass, you may be denied entry.
- Please check the opening hours and days before visiting an attraction, as they may be subject to change.
- Before visiting, please check government policy mandated free admission benefits to royal palaces and art museums, such as Culture Day (last Wednesday of each month (as of 2018)) and age-based free admission (ages 65 and up) to use your pass even more effectively.
- The Discover Seoul Pass covers general admission to the attractions. Special exhibitions, events, etc. may not always be covered by the Discover Seoul Pass. Please inquire with each attraction for details.
- You can find more detailed information HERE
- We will not take responsibility for any dispute as a result of using the Discover Seoul Pass purchased from a non-authorized vendor.
- The pass cannot be used if the QR code has been damaged. The pass user is responsible for any issues that arise from damage being done to the QR code.
- When using a bus or the subway, touch your pass to the card reader located at the bus entrance or subway turnstile.
- No refunds are issued for lost or misplaced passes.
- Refund is not possible for cards that have been used even just once, whether it was for admission to attractions, topping-up transit funds, or boarding public transportation.
- Once the Discover Seoul Pass has been used, it is not possible to obtain a refund, even if public transportation becomes partially inoperable or attractions become closed temporarily.
- If the Discover Seoul Pass was used fraudulently, the card is voided and the user must pay the normal or additional fees according to regulations.
This Coupon will be send to email you entered.