Vivaldi Park 3D2N Overnight VIVA Winter SKI, K-Food and K-Culture Package Tour (2017 Dec 11, 13 and 18)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?It's not all about Ski after all. This perfect SKI festival tour overnight package VIVA 3D2N is colored with K-culture (K-food, K-cooking, and K-performance) theme programmes and activities. Winter in Korea is so much fun with activities such as skiing, snowboarding, hot spring bath and water park festivities. That is the reason why KoreaTravelEasy recommends this exclusive Winter tour for individuals and groups who want to have a memorable winter season in 2017. Vivaldi Park is located in the Gangwon province of South Korea and is equipped with a comprehensive resort and great leisure and recreational facilities. It is considered as one of the best ski resorts in Korea. The Ski world park is most visited Ski resort in Korea and one of the best place to ski in South Korea. From December 11th - 20th, they are hosting a Viva Winter festival for most winter holidaymakers. In this 3-Days 2-Nights Ski tour Package, you will enjoy roundtrip shuttle from Seoul (3 departure points), full breakfast and dinner, free Ski lessons, Sauna, Ocean World water activities and Korean cultural experiences such as hanbok wearing, Korean food cooking class, Korean Night and Korean traditional craft making. There are LIMITED SPOTS so BOOK NOW! It is only $495 for Adults and $349 for Children. Come travel with us and avoid the hassle of going to the winter sites all by yourself. This is the best winter ski tour deal.
ACTIVITIES OF THE VIVALDI PARK SKI WINTER TOUR
- Ski Lessons – Winter in Korea cannot be complete without engaging in any form of snow sport or activity. During this Ski tour, you will enjoy free Ski lessons conducted in both English and Chinese languages. Participants will also have free times to do Snowboarding and other snow sports.
- K-FOOD – Have you ever wished you learned how to cook traditional Korean food? There are master chefs on this program that will teach you how to prepare Korean food. A unique experience that you can only get from this tour. Enjoy a great taste of Korean food prepared by you.
- Korean Night – During the night, there will be various K-pop performances to entertain yourselves. You will not just be a spectator, you can partake in the show and let your hair down. There is no other way to cool off your Ski day that this. One reason not to miss out is the surprise lucky draw event held on the Korean Night.
- K-Culture Activities – This package tour is prepared to enable revelers to experience various Korean cultural contents such as making of traditional Korean crafts, wearing of Hanbok and taking of beautiful photos.
- Ocean World Water Park – This is an indoor space with swimming pools to relax your nerves after a tedious ski exercises. The temperature in the facility is rightly set to warm your cold weather.
- Equestrian Club – Vivaldi Park’s Equestrian club is one of the most luxurious horse riding club in Korea with experienced instructors. You will have the best learning and fun riding these horses during your stay at the Ski world.
- Jjimjilbang Experience – Take a moment and melt down your nerves at Korea’s traditional sauna with hot steam and massage. This outdoor hot spring bath will be all that you need for the winter season.
|Price||What is included|
3Days 2Nights Tour
ADULT: ⇒ USD $495/Person
CHILD: ⇒ USD $349/Person
(Basic for shared room of 2 or 3 persons)
(If you want Single Room alone additional charge)
**For 3Days 2 Night Package, the basic price is for a minimum of 2 or 3 persons in a shared Room. However, an additional charge of $120 will be required if you want to stay alone in a single Room. Please indicate this when you book in the form.
What is Not Included
- Personal Expenses
Itinerary – Select a suitable Tour period
1 : Dec. 11 ~ Dec.13, 2017 (Mon.~Wed.)
2 : Dec. 13 ~ Dec. 15, 2017 (Wed.~Fri.)
3 : Dec. 18 ~ Dec. 20, 2017 (Mon.~Wed)
Package: 3 Days 2 Nights Tour (3D2N)
Pick up from Hongik University Station (Line 2) Exit 8
Pick up from Myeongdong, in front of Lotte Hotel
Pick up from CALT, Samseong Station (Line 2)
Arrival at Vivaldi Park
Ski Lesson #1/Free Ski
Cooking Class (Kimbab)
Korean Traditional Craft making
Chicken and Beer Delivery
Ski Lesson #2/Free Ski
Special Activities – Ocean world (Water Park)
Farewell Party (K-Pop Dance Cover)
Special Activities -Free SKI or Horse Riding
Depart Vivaldi Park to Seoul
Arive in Seoul – CALT
Arive in Seoul – Myeongdong
Arrive in Seoul -Hongik University
** For special activities session on day2, Ocean world (Waterpark, Outdoor Hotspring, Jjimjilbang(Korean Style Sauna))
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the festival schedule may change or delay according to local situation.
December 11-20, 2017
Approx. 3 Days
Monday, December 11 – Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Wednesday, December 13 – Friday, December 15, 2017
Monday, December 18 – Wednesday, December 20, 2017
3 Days (approx)
» Age Range
» Pick-up point
- Hongik University Station Exit 8
- Myeongdong (Lotte Hotel)
- Samseong Station (Line 2) – CALT
» Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station, Myeongdong and CALT
» Booking due
Reservations accepted by 2 business days before departure
Tour Destination – VIVALDI PARK, SKI WORLD
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please present ID cards for Children and Infants during Check-in at the hotel.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date. Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on weekends and holidays due to heavy traffic.
- If there’s an unannounced military training or official event, the tour may be canceled on the day of the tour with short notice. Tour may also be canceled due to heavy rain or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing that suits the season. Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 50% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable