Seoul to, from Alpensia and YongPyong Ski Resort Shuttle Bus Ticket ( ~ until Jan. 20, 2018)
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasyThe Shuttle bus from Seoul to Alpensia Ski resort and Yongpyong Resort is the most efficient and convenient way to travel during the winter ski season. With 3 easy and accessible designated departure points in Seoul, you are bound to enjoy a memorable ride to your favorite Ski resorts. You have the option to choose ONE-WAY trip and ROUNDTRIP from Seoul to the Resorts. Alpensia Ski resort is one of the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympic venues with six slopes for skiers and snowboarders, as well as Yongpyong resort. And due to the rush and distance, we have created this Shuttle bus ticket package to ease you of any stress. In approximately 3 hours, you will arrive at the Alpensia Resort or the Yongpyong Resort in the Gangwon province. Whether you are traveling for a winter vacation, one-day ski tour or sightseeing the Olympic venues, we shall take you there comfortably on this Snow bus shuttle. Book your spot today at $18 and enjoy the bus ride.
- Alpensia Resort is one of the topmost Ski and holiday destination in Korea. It is also one of the venues for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Games
- Yongpyong Resort offers great deals for ski vacations and also a hot spot for Ski tour.
- You can choose either One-Way from Seoul or from the Resort or Roundtrip
- Save yourself the hassle of traveling to the famous Ski resort by joining this shuttle package
- Comfortable and convenient 45-Seater Bus
- Unbeatable Prices for both Adult and Child
- Enjoy the best of the Winter season
- Easy and accessible pick-up points in Seoul
- Unique travel experience for FOREIGNERS only
DEPARTURE FROM SEOUL
Depart from Hongik University Station Exit 8
Depart from Euljiro 1-ga Station Exit 8
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 4
|Approx. 3 Hours||
Arrive at Alpensia Resort and Yongpyong Resort Tower Plaza
WHERE TO PICK UP BUS FROM SEOUL
DEPARTURE FROM ALPENSIA/YONGPYONG RESORT
Depart from Alpensia Resort Welcome Center
Depart from Yongpyong Resort Tower Plaza
Arrive at Myeongdong Station Exit 4
Arrive at Euljiro 1-ga Station Exit 8
Arrive at Hongik University Station Exit 8
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions
WHERE TO PICK UP BUS FROM RESORTS
ADULT – USD $18
CHILD – USD $17
ADULT – USD $28
CHILD – USD $24
|**ALL OPTIONS INCLUDE||
Shuttle Bus transfer from departure points
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private Insurance
- Personal Expenses
Every Day from Dec. 1, 2017 to Jan. 20, 2018
3 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station Exit 8 (Subway line 2, Airport Railway, Gyeongui-Jungang line) infront of Woori Bank
- Euljiro 1-ga Station, Exit 8 in front of Lotte Hotel (roadside)
- Myeongdong Station Exit 4 (Subway line 4) inf front of McDonald’s
- Alpensia Resort Welcome Center
- Yongpyong Resort Tower Plaza in front of the ATM
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
Shuttle Bus Destination
Alpensia Resort Welcome Center
Yongpyong Resort Tower Plaza
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay for one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Tour will still run on raining and snowing days, unless there is government issued warnings. Tour may, however, be cancelled due to heavy rains or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing and bring winter gear (scarf/ tuque, etc.). Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10 AM – 6 PMK.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 3 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable