FALL FOLIAGE 2D1N SMALL GROUP TOUR – Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike, Mt. Seorak (Seoraksan)
See the best fall foliage in Korea with this 2 days 1 night autumn tour package to Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike, Mt.Seorak (Seoraksan National Park) to see Korea’s autumn leaves! Enjoy a high-end fall folliage tour with 4-star hotel and guaranteed small group! BOOK NOW to get EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS !
Why recommended by KoreaTravelEasy
- KoreaTravelEasy’s EXCLUSIVE FALL FOLIAGE TOUR
- See the bests fall views in Korea: With this 2 days 1 night tour specially planned by KoreaTravelEasy, visit Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike Park, Mt.Seorak (Sinheungsa Temple + The Great Bronze, Gwongeumseong Fortress and Mt. Seorak cable) to see the best fall red leaves views in one trip comfortably without having to worry about how to take public transportation.
- Guaranteed small group Tour: Small group is the best way to travel: feel like you’re exploring a destination independently with the convenience of an English-speaking local tour guide to show you the best views and introduce the best food to you. (Maximum around 16-18people)
- Maximize time to enjoy more attractions: Tour Nami Island area and head to Mt. Seorak right after to spend a night in the area without losing time going back and forth from Seoul!
- Superior Accommodation: 1 night accommodation at 4-Star hotel The Class 300 or Ramada Gangwon Sokcho Hotel (Over USD$250/night value!)
- Hassle-free travel: English-speaking guide, all admission tickets and ground transportation included
- No Shopping: There are absolutely no shopping stops so you can have more time to see more amazing views !
- TRAVEL TOGETHER and GET DISCOUNTS: Book together with more people to get up to USD$10 off per person! (check price chart for more details)
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Book now until September 30th and enjoy extra USD$10 discount per person! Book with more friends and get up to USD$20 off per person! (check price chart for more details)
- Receive an free discount coupon to buy Korean Souvenirs: All traveler who join this fall foliage tour can receive a 10,000 won discount coupon at Korean souvenir shop TheStyleKorea in Maxstyle Dongdaemun.
- KoreaTravelEasy will show you to see the best views of Korea’s famous fall foliage. Make sure to bring your camera to capture the beautiful scenery !
* Looking for 1-day shuttle package to see fall foliage?
Our 1-day fall foliage tour visits
Seoraksan Mountain: on September 26- October 19
Daedunsan Mountain: on October 21- October 31
Naejangsan National Park: on November 2 – November 16
- 1) Nami Island(남이섬)
Nami Island is located nearby downtown Chuncheon and is a half-moon shaped island. Take a 5-minute ferry ride (included in tour) and arrive to a beautiful and relaxing environment to see Nami Island’s beautiful tree lined roads. Nami Island became particularly famous being the part of the film set of the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
- 2) Gangchon Rail Park (강촌레일파크)
Gangchon Rail Bike Park is a rail bike park in Gangchon which lets you to pedal along old railroad tracks while enjoying the lovely nature and Bukhangang River scenery. You are able to choose a rail bike for 2 or 4 people (additional applies for 2 people rail bike). The ride is approximately 8KM and then you will be taking a tourist train for 2KM until you reach the final destination.
- 1) Nami Island(남이섬)
- 1) Mt. Seorak area (설악산)
Mt. Seorak is 3 hours away from Seoul is loved by many for fall foliage views.
- 2) Sinheungsa Temple (신흥사)+ The Great Bronze
Sinheungsa Temple, with its meaning of “Spirit Arising Temple” in English, is the oldest Zen (Seon) temple in the world, and definitely one of Korea’s most scenic area. It is surrounded by mountains and you will be able to see the amazing views of the mountain in different shades of the fall foliage. Sinheungsa Temple is one of the most beautifully situated temples in all of Korea. In addition to all the natural beauty is the masterful 18.9 metre tall bronze statue of the Buddha called the Great Bronze
- 3) Gwongeumseong Fortress(권금성) and Mt. Seorak cable car (설악케이블카)
Gwongeumseong Fortress is the site of a castle ruins located on Seoraksan Mountain. Take the cable car and ride to the top to see the magnificent views of the red leaves
- 4) Daepohang port (대포항)
Located on the southern most point of Sokcho, Daepohang Port is home to many raw fish restaurants and dried fish shops. This bustling port has become one of the most popular tourist spots for those in search of the freshest raw fish restaurants. The port is filled with raw fish restaurants and a live fish market containing eel, flatfish, flounder, yellowtail, and other high-end seafood. Furthermore, the abundance of local dishes that can be found lining the streets include ojingeo sundae (Korean sausage in a squid) and gamja songpyeon (steamed rice cake with potato filling).
Preview the exciting places of this trip!
Meeting location 1 : 9:00 am at Myeongdong Station (Subway Line 4) Exit 2
Meeting location 2 : 9:20 am Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Subway Line 2,4,5) Exit 10
- 9:00 am – Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- 9:20 am – Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- 10:45 am – Arrive at Gangchon Rail Park
- 11:00 am – Enjoy the rail bike ride
- 12:30 pm – Gangchon Rail Park → Nami Island
- 1:00 pm – Arrive Nami Island + Lunch (included: Korean style BBQ chicken dalkgalbi + free time
- 4:30 pm – Nami Island → Sokcho city center
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at Sokcho city center (at own expense)
- 8:15 pm – Depart to hotel (Hotel The Class 300 or Ramada Sokcho Hotel or similar class)
- 8:30 pm – Check-in hotel
- Time might vary depending on traffic
- Enjoy breakfast buffet at your leisure in the morning
- 9:00 am- – Depart from hotel
- 9:30 am – Arrive Sinheungsa Temple + The Great Bronze + Gwongeumseong Fortress + Mt. Seorak cable car (Free time)
- 12:30 pm – Transfer to Daepohang Port Fish Market (Free time)
- 1:00 pm – Lunch at Daepohang Fish Market (at own expense) + Free time
- 3:30 pm – Depart for Seoul
- 7:00 pm – Arrive in Seoul – Dongdaemun Station (Arrival time might vary depending on traffic)
- 7:20 pm – Arrive Myeongdong Station (Arrival time might vary depending on traffic)
4-Star hotel Accommodation
Hotel The Class 300 Sokcho or Ramada Gangwon Sokcho Hotel or similar class (based on availability)
- Hotel name: The Class 300, Sokcho
- Address: 3915, Donghae-daero, Sokcho, Gangwon, 217-811, South Korea
- Hotel name: Ramada Gangwon Sokcho Hotel
- Address: 105, Daepohanghuimang-gil, 24901 Sokcho, South Korea
What is Included
- Transportation and tour guide
- Round-trip ground transportation for 2-day tour in a comfortable coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Tip for tour guide and driver for 2 days
- All admission tickets
- Rail Bike ticket in a 4 -seater rail bike (additional charges of 5000 won per person for 2-seater rail bike)
- Nami Island admission and ferry ride ticket
- Entrance ticket to Mt. Seorak National Park – Sinheungsa Temple and The Great Bronze
- Round trip Mt. Seorak cable car to Gwongeumseong Fortress
- 1 night accommodation at 4- star hotel The Class 300 Hotel or Ramada Gangwon Sokcho Hotel (or similar class) – based on availability (Twin or Triple occupancy)
- Lunch on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2
- Korean style dalkalbi BBQ chicken in Nami Island for lunch on Day 1
- Breakfast buffet at hotel on Day 2
- Transportation and tour guide
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (in Seoul)
- Meals and drinks unless specified * Tour Guide will assist with recommending restaurants and ordering food *
- Personal expenses