2018 K-POP Incheon Concert Grand Sharing Festival Tickets Tour – April 14 ONLY
Why KoreaTravelEasy RecommendsMark your calendar! Spend one day in Incheon on April 14th enjoy K-POP concert! Meet IKON, APINK, CLC, JBJ, ASTRO, MINSEO, and VOISPER! They are going to perform at the 2018 Incheon Festa with the theme "Let's Walk Together" Don't worry if Incheon is too far for you, we have around transportation ready! Take a shuttle from Seoul and then we will go to Incheon together! Don't forget that we get to enjoy authentic sides of Incheon, Gaehang Street, and Singi Market! LIMITED SPOTS! BOOK NOW!
K-POP Concert in Incheon ONLY one day in April 14!
Meet your favorite K-POP star: iKON, Apink, JBJ, ASTRO, CLC, Minseo, and Voisper at Songdo Moonlight Festival Park in Incheon!
Let’s all spend time together in Incheon under the theme of Healthy Life, Healthy Donation, “Let’s Walk Together, Incheon Festa”
This is ONLY one-time event every K-POP singers will sing 4 to 5 songs at the concert. Your K-POP idol right in front of your eyes! What’s stopping you book now!
Those who only know Korea for Seoul and Busan, now it’s your time to discover Incheon!
Don’t miss your chance to visit modern historical attraction called, “Gaehang Street” It’s been a background of my K-drama, let’s go and check it out!
Street food in Incheon! Foodies! Let’s try some authentic Incheon street food at the Shingi Market with market tokens plus foods they are very cheap.
This event is hosted by Rest Cross Team Korea and Incheon Tourism Organization, by joining this event you are not just enjoying your trip with your friends and family but help people as you participate this event! 2 meaningful things in one day? YES!
30,000 KRW from your trip (included in your trip fee, don’t have to pay additionally) will be donated Red Cross Organization Korea to help those need help!
|Price Per Person||What’s Included|
* Line-up of may change without any notice from KoreaTravelEasy – it is subjected to artists and its entertainment agency.
* Adults and Children are the same prices per person.
* Foreigner ONLY product
* Concert seats will be in the random seating of B6 and B7 area
What is Not Included
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal Expenses
2018 Incheon Festa Let’s Walk Together K-POP Concert Line-up
Incheon Tourist Spots:
Picture: Gaehang Street
April 14 (Saturday)
Pick up in front of Hongik Univ Station Exit No. 3
Incheon Gaehang Street (Photo spot: Flower road)
|12:30 PM – 1:00 PM||
Transfer to Shingi Market (Free time, Enjoy lunchtime on your own)
Transfer to the Songdo Moonlight Festival Park (Festival Venue)
Outdoor event *2018 Incheon Fest Let’s Walk Together*
Enter the concert venue
|6:40 PM – 9:30 PM||
Enjoy K-POP Grand Sharing Festival
Depart for Seoul
|10: 40 PM||
Estimated Arrival in Seoul (Hongik Univ Station Drop Off)
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
** Duration of the concert is subject to change due to event host and artists situation.
April 14, 2018
Approximately 12 (All Day)
By April 3rd (1st cut) & April 9th (2nd cut)
Sat April 14
» Age Range
» Pick-up point
- Pickup outside Hongik Univ Station Exit No. 3 (Line2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railroad)
» Drop-off point
- Hongik Univ Station
» Booking due
By April 3rd (1st cut) & April 9th (2nd cut)
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay later for everything in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal.
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device. You can show a screenshot of the voucher (no data necessary).
- Every participant must provide their name, nationality and telephone number.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. Bus and train will not wait for those who are late.
- Line-up may change without any notice from KoreaTravelEasy – it is subject to artists and their entertainment agency.
- Concert seats will be in the random seating of B6 and B7
- Duration of the concert is subject to change due to event host and artists situation
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in Special Requests.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 8 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10 am – 6 pm KST)
- 50% refundable: if you contact us at least 6 business days prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6 pm KST)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Wednesday by 6 pm KST.
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 6 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable