Lee Dong Wook Fan Meeting and K-drama Goblin Gangneung (Mar 13), K-Pop Concert at Yongpyong (Mar 15) One Day Tour
Why KoreaTravelEasy RecommendsTake just one day to experience your dreams in Korea! Go on a K-drama Goblin location tour in Gangneung including Jumunjin Beach. Attend a talk show Q&A with Lee Dong Wook, Goblin Star, and a 2018 Paralympics Hockey Game. Visit Yongpyong Resort and experience Korean snow. Catch a K-pop concert in Korea featuring BTOB, Kim Samuel from Produce 101 Season 2, B1A4, and GirlKind! Two days only, March 13 or March 15, 2018.
Two Ways to Experience Hallyu!
We are offering two ways to experience your favorite Korean dramas or see a K Pop concert in person! See some of Korea’s most famous groups and Hallyu stars – Kim Samuel from Produce 101, BTOB, B1A4, and GirlKind. We have created a special one day tour for two dates only. Not only is it a great way to see your favorite Korean actors and celebrities up close, you can even get out of Seoul, see some snow and participate in the 2018 Paralympics!
March 13 (Tuesday), 2018 ONLY: Goblin Location Tour + Fan Q&A (Talk Show) with Lee Dong Wook + Paralympics Ice Hockey Game
Spend time with Lee Dong Wook himself! We will board KTX to Gangneung where we will visit two famous sites, Anmok Beach Coffee Street and Juminjin Beach, a popular filming site from the hit drama! After the tour, it’s time for a talk show Q&A with Lee Dong Wook himself! You can see him up close and personal and ask questions! Finally, we will visit the 2018 Paralympics and watch a hockey game with Lee Dong Wook before heading back to Seoul!
March 15 (Thursday), 2018 ONLY:
Paralympics Ice Hockey Game* + Snow Time at Yongpyong Resort + K Pop Concert
Travel together by bus to Gangneung
to check out a hockey game at the 2018 Paralympics (Limited to first 50 customers ONLY). Then, we move over to Yongpyong Resort and have some free time to enjoy the snow before a K Pop concert. Scheduled artists are BTOB, Kim Samuel from Produce 101 Season 2, B1A4, and GirlKind.
Price (March 13th tour is SOLD OUT)
March 15 (Thurs.)
* Times and Lee dong wook’s schedule may vary depending on traffic or local condition
*Adults and Children are the same prices per person.
*SOLD OUT: Whether you’re in first 50 customers to watch 2018 Paralympics Ice Hockey game on March 15th will be shown on your confirmation voucher please check.
What is Not Included
- Personal Expenses
Goblin Location Tour Sites
Anmok Beach Coffee Street
Originally a street with just one coffee machine, Anmok Beach Coffee Street is now home to countless cafes. Each cafe has its own design, theme and signature drinks. There’s just too many to count! A true Gangneung hot place (just check out Insta!) and filming site for not only Goblin, but hundreds of Korean dramas, movies, and shows.
Jumunjin Beach Filming Location
Visit the location of the iconic scene where Eun Tak meets Goblin for the first time! Recreate your own photo in the exact spot!
Lee Dong Wook Talk Show Q&A Event See the star of Goblin, Lee Dong Wook, up close and in person. With the Talk Show Q&A Event, get to know your favorite star personally!
2018 Paralympics Ice Hockey Game
After the talk show event, we will attend a 2018 Paralympics Hockey Game at the Gangneung Hockey Centre with Lee Dong Wook together! Participate in the 2018 Paralympics in Pyeongchang and experience the Olympics at a fraction of the cost of a regular ticket!
Yongpyong Resort Free Time in the Snow
After the hockey game, we’ll head over to Yongpyong Resort, one of Korea’s most popular ski resorts and home to the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics. We’ll have a few hours to enjoy the resort facilities, relax, and play in the snow. The time is yours to spend however you wish!
K Pop Concert Line Up
Experience your favorite K Pop stars up close and personal! It’s your time to FINALLY be a part of the K pop you love! Experience new artists, too! Scheduled artists are BTOB, Kim Samuel from Produce 101 Season 2, B1A4, and GirlKind.
Mar 13 (Tue) – Goblin Location Tour + Lee Dong Wook Talk Show Q&A + 2018 Paralympics Hockey Game
Meet inside Cheongnyangni Station 2nd Floor Waiting Area
Depart for Gangneung by KTX
Arrival in Gangneung
|10:30 AM – 12 PM||
Visit Anmok Beach Coffee Street & Jumunjin Beach Goblin Filming Site
Lee Dong Wook Talk Show Q&A Event
2018 Paralympics Hockey Game with Lee Dong Wook
Departure to Seoul by Bus
Estimated Arrival in Seoul (Myeongdong or Hongdae Drop Off)
Mar 15(Thur) –K Pop Concert+
2018 Paralympics Hockey Game* + Yongpyong Resort Snow Free Time
Pick up in front of Hongdae Starbucks
Hongik University (Hongdae) Station, Exit 8
Walk Straight 100 Meters (2 Minutes)
Pick up from Myeongdong Lotte Hotel Airport Limousine Bus Stop
Euljiro 1-Ga Station, Exit 8
Walk Straight 150 Meters (3 Minutes)
Arrive in Gangneung by Bus
|10:30 AM – 2:30 PM||
Option A) Free & Easy at Anmok Beach “Coffee Street” + Lunch On Your Own
(limted to first 50 customers only – for Ice Hockey game)
|3:00 – 5:00 PM||
Yongpyong Resort Snow Time (Free Time to Enjoy Facilities)
K Pop Concert
Depart for Seoul by Bus
Estimated Arrival in Seoul (Myeongdong OR Hongdae Drop Off)
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
** Whether you’re in first 50 customers to watch 2018 Paralympics Ice Hockey game on March 15th will be shown on your confirmation voucher please check.
Approximately 12-15 Hours (All Day)
By Sell Out Date (OR 2 Days Before Minimum)
Tues March 13 OR Thurs March 15
» Age Range
» Pick-up point
Meet at Cheongnyangni Station (Goblin Lee Dong Wook Tour)
- Pickup outside Hongdae Starbucks, Hongik University Station Exit 8, Walk 100 Meters, 2 Minutes (K Pop Concert)
- Pickup outside Myeongdong Lotte Hotel Airport Limousine Bus Stop, Euljiro 1-Ga Station Exit 8, Walk 150 Meters, 3 Minutes (K Pop Concert)
» Drop-off point
- Hongik University Station (Hongdae) OR Myeongdong
» Booking due
Reservations accepted until sell-out date OR two days before the tour (minimum)
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items to your cart and pay later for everything in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal.
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device. You can show a screenshot of the voucher (no data necessary).
- Every participant must provide their name, nationality and telephone number.
Goblin Tour: All guests are responsible for their transportation to Cheongnyangni Station, where the tour departs. Meetat the 2nd Floor Waiting Area.
- K Pop Concert: Pick up at Myeongdong Lotte Hotel (Airport Limo Bus Stop, Euljiro 1-Ga Station, Exit 8, Walk 150 M) or Hongdae Starbucks (Hongik University Station, Exit 8, Walk 100 M). Guests are responsible for their transportation to the pickup location.
- For March, 15th (K Pop tour) only first 50 customers are expected to watch PyeongChang 2018Paralympics Ice Hockey game, whether you’re in first 50 customers will be shown on your confirmation voucher – please check!
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. Bus and train will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date. Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on weekends and holidays due to heavy traffic.
- If there’s an unannounced military training or official event, the tour may be canceled on the day of the tour with short notice. Tour may also be canceled due to heavy rain or snow.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking. Tour partner does not take responsibility for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in Special Requests.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 8 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10 am – 6 pm KST)
- 50% refundable: if you contact us at least 6 business days prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6 pm KST)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Wednesday by 6 pm KST.
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00 pm 6 business day prior to the selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable