Jeonju Hanok Village, Korean Fresh Cheese Making one day shuttle package tour with Lunch included
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?This one day tour will bring you 3 places in a day: make your own Korean string cheese and get close to adorable sheep in a Korean cheese farm. Enjoy an included one-of- kind lunch with flower bibimbap! Next, Jeonju Hanok Village is a must visit place for travellers interested in going out of Seoul. In Jeonju, you can fully immerse in ancient and traditional Korean atmosphere ! With more than 700 Hanok (Korean traditional houses) in the village, this free and easy Jeonju Hanok Village one day shuttle package tour will bring you back to traditional Korea and foodie's town with lots of good food! Also try wearing a hanbok! Save time! Do not worry about how to get to Jeonju from Seoul anymore, save the hassle to look for public transportation!
Looking for other similar choices?
- Jeonju Hanok Village only shuttle tour (Fridays)
- Taean Tulip festival and Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Strawberry farm and Garden of morning calm package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of morning calm 4 in 1 one-day package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Gangchon Rail Bike package
- Nami Island, Gangchon Rail Bike and Garden of Morning Calm Package
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of morning calm
*Korean fresh cheese making at Cheongwon Natural Cheese Farm
Make your own fresh string cheese in Korea ! It’s really fun to make your fresh cheese directly and eat what you made right away! If you like to get close to animals, you will also be given time to feed the cute sheep and take photos with them!
* Lunch (Included): Korean Flower Bibimbap at Sangsoo Herb Land
Lunch is included in this tour! we will bring you to the Sangsoo Herb Land and get a chance to taste this special bibimbap (Korean mixed rice)with Korean edible flowers. It’s not available everywhere so definitely would you your one of a kind experience!
*Jeonju Hanok Village (전주한옥마을)
Jeonju Hanok Village is in Jeonju city which is in the Jeolla province, around 4 hours by bus south of Seoul. The special village conserved over 700 Hanok, traditional Korean houses. While the rest of city has been industrialized, Hanok Village retains its historical charms and traditions. Just taking a walk in the village’s street you will feel the serene atmosphere like you went back to the past! There is a nice mural village in the age. What’s really popular is that you can also rent a hanbok, Korean traditional costume to take some amazing photos! (Please let the staff know and we will assist you to rent hanbok!)
Do not miss out the Gyeongijeon Shrine, where there is a beautiful garden and the shooting place for the Korean drama “Love in the Moonlight” (Gooreumi Geurin Dalbit) (2016), starring Park Bo-Gum and Kim You-Jung!
The Jeondong Cathedral is the also a viewing point as it was the first Romanesque building in the Honam Region. Not only considered one of the most beautiful Catholic churches in Korea, some even go so far as to say it is one of the most beautiful structures in all of Korea, citing the church’s unique combination of Byzantine and Romanesque architectural styles.
More to that, Jeonju Hanok Village is known to be a foodie’s paradise with lots of popular Korean snacks and street food. It also has traditional Korean restaurants, and you should definitely try the original Korean “bibimbap”, which is the most well known dish from the Jeonju region.
Depart from Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railraod) Exit 8
Depart from Euljiro-1-ga Station (Line 2) Exit 8 (near Myeongdong Lotte Hotel)
10:00 am ~ 11:00 pm
Arrive Cheongwon Korean Natural Cheese making
11:00 am ~ 12:00 pm
Flower bibimbap lunch (included) at Sangsoo Herb Land
|1:30 pm ~ 4:30 pm||
Enjoy Jeonju Hanok Village
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Gwangjang Market
Arrive Hongik University Station
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic during the festival and especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
*Adults and children are the same price. Children under 2 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks that are not mentioned
Every Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays
11 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting point
- Hongik University Station (Line 2, Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Railraod) Exit 8
- Euljiro-1(il)-ga Station Exit 8
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
» Minimum participants
This day tour needs minimum 2 participants to operate.
- Sangsu Herb land
- Jeonju Hanok Village
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- This day tour needs minimum 2 participants to operate.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead to departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date. (Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings)
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Lunch is included, if you have any special food allergies / restrictions, please note in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6:00pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable