Gangneung 2017 Coffee Festival Romantic Tour (1+1 Promotion, Oct.6 ~ 9)
WHY RECOMMENDED by KoreaTravelEasy?Gangneung coffee festival will be held during the 2017 Chuseok holidays with a 1 person + 1 Free promotion. Explore the magnificent coffee streets in Gangneung and enjoy free romantic coffee roast. Gangneung area has recently become popular place due to hit Kdrama Goblin starring Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun and the upcoming PyeongChang Olympic Games. In this easy shuttle tour package, KoreaTravelEasy will take you to 4 other different places in Gangneung in 1 day! You can enjoy biking (option) at Gyeongpo Lake, eat good food at the traditional Gangneung Jung-ang Market, take photos like the actors in Goblin at Youngjin Beach at Jumunjin (Goblin filming spot) and make wishes at Sodol Adeulbawi Park. Enjoy this Gangneung tour at a discounted price which covers round-trip transportation from Seoul
Looking for other dates of this Gangneung Tour ?
- Korea East Sea Tour in Gangneung – KDRAMA Globlin Filming Spot, Bike and Zipline 1-DAY Shuttle Package
MAKE THE BEST OUT OF THIS YEAR’S CHUSEOK HOLIDAYS BY JOINING THE 1-DAY ROMANTIC ROAST TOUR TO GANGNEUNG
1) Romantic Roast at Gangneung 2017 Coffee Festival
Gangneung is famous for its original coffee and unique coffee streets. The coffee culture in Gangneung is very vibrant and has led to the hosting of the Coffee Festival since 2009. This special package tour offers you an opportunity to explore Gangneung’s iconic sites and enjoy a coffee roast with one other person for free. Over 100 Roasters and Baristas will be on performance at over 150 designated booths. The festival will also showcase a world coffee zone with coffee-producing countries such as Brazil, Kenya, Indonesia, India, Colombia, Rwanda and Italy. Free tasting of coffee will be available for every visitor. Other activities to enjoy includes; hand drip coffee experience, exhibitions, music performances, coffee museum and coffee show.
2) Gyeongpo Lake (Bike Tour Option)
Gyeongpo lake’s name means “clear as a mirror”. The water is clear and it is famous for being tree lined for a nice and relaxing stroll. It is especially nice in the spring when there are many cherry blossoms. Other seasons also has its own different viewpoints! It is a large lake so it is best to ride a bike around the lake without too much effort! Remember, you can choose the BIKE TOUR OPTION at an additional fee and pick a bike according to your preference!
3) Gangneung Jung-ang Market (Traditional Market)
There are several market places in Gangneung. Gangneung Jung Ang Market is located at the center of the city and is the largest one in the area. It is a typical Korean market selling all sorts of foods and other goods. You can enjoy lunch with various kind of food there!
4) Youngjin Beach (Jumunjin)- famous filming location for Korean drama “Goblin” !
Dokkaebi or Goblin (also known as Guardian: The Lonely and Great God) is one of the hit dramas aired in 2016 starring Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, and Yoo In Na. Located at Jumunjin, Youngjin Beach is part of the iconic scene in Goblin. In episode 1 where Eun-tak (Kim Go Eun) first summoned Golbin (Gong Yoo) by blowing out her candles, and suddenly he’s standing there by the sea with her, asking if she’s the one who called him there. This place has always been great for photos: known for its gorgeous beaches and blue waters, Youngjin Beach offers visitors breathtaking views of the ocean. You can also rent the props from the drama and pretend to be Gong yoo and Kim Go Eun!
5) Sodol Adeulbawi Park
Located near Youngjin beach, you will be impressed by the stunning view of ocean view and rocks of fantastic shape here at Sodol Adeulbawi Park. On the north side of the hill in Gangneung, Gangwon Province, you can see rocks and strangely bizarre rocks naturally carved in by the wind and waves in shapes of elephants and other creatures. The main rock in the place, the Sodol Rock was formed 150 Million years ago in the Jurassic era. There is a legend that an old childless couple came to the rock to pray for 100 days and got a child after, therefore this is a popular place for newlywed couples to come to wish for a child.
Depart from Hongik University (Hongdae) Station Exit 8
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 4
Sodol Adeulbawi Park
Korean Drama “Goblin” filming spot – Youngjin Beach
|12:00 pm~1:00 pm
Gyoengpo Lake (Bike ride for “Bike tour” option)
|1:30 pm~2:30 pm||
Gangneung Jung-ang Traditional Market
(Free and easy break and arrangement of own Lunch)
|3:00 pm~5:00 pm||
Gangneung Coffee Festival
Depart to Seoul
Arrive Seoul (Myeongdong/ Hongdae)
** Times may vary depending on traffic and local conditions. Please note that the schedule may change and delayed due to heavy traffic especially on holidays.
|Price||What is included|
*Adults and children are the same price. Children under 3 years old who will not occupy a separate own seat are free of charge
*BIKE OPTION: Customer can hire a Bike in the Gyeongpodae at an additional Fee of 10,000 KRW
What is not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Bike rental cost
October 6 – 9, 2017
Friday, October 6 – Monday, October 9, 2017
2017 Chuseok Holidays Activities
14 hours (approx)
» Age Range
» Meeting and Drop-off point
- Hongik University (Hongdae) Station Exit 8
- Myeongdong Station Exit 4
» Booking due
Reservations accepted up to 2 days before tour date
- Sodol Adeulbawi Park
- Youngjin Beach
- Gyeongpo Lake
- Gangneung Jung-ang Market
- Gangneung Coffee Festival Street
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add an item the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on weekends and holidays due to heavy traffic.
- Tour will still run on raining days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Please plan to wear comfortable clothing as there will some walking
- Bike: Several types of bikes are available for rental, such as family bikes, couple bikes, etc.
- If you have young children and will bring a baby stroller, please note it in “SPECIAL REQUESTS”
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- Free of charge: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to the selected date within office hours. (10am – 6pm K.S.T)
- 70% refundable: if you contact us at least 3 business day prior to the selected date. (strictly by 6:00 PM K.S.T)
- For e.g.: if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6:00 PM (K.S.T)
- No refund: No refund or date change after 6pm 3 business day prior to selected date. If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and are non-refundable