2018 Cherry Blossom Seoul Vicinity 1day Shuttle Bus Tour – with Seoul Grand Park Zoo, Rail Bike (Apr 7-11)
Visiting Seoul during Cherry Blossom season? Looking for a simple way to visit the most popular sites and maximize your time? Want to see different areas of Seoul? Don’t want to wake up too early? Then choose our afternoon and evening Seoul Cherry Blossom tour! See blossoms in both the day and night. Not only can you see blossoms, but enjoy an afternoon at the Seoul Grand Park Zoo, take a ride on the Uiwang Rail Bike, and check out Let’s Run Park! Round trip transportation and all admission fees are included. Just bring your camera and some lunch money!
- See the most beautiful cherry blossoms: See only the most beautiful and brightest blossoms during peak season in Seoul!
- Tours April 7 – 11 ONLY: Our afternoon and evening tour is perfect for late risers and those who want to see different parts of Seoul AND enjoy cherry blossoms at the same time! Enjoy both day and night time cherry blossoms – two unique viewings!
- No need to worry about transportation! Our shuttle will pick-up and drop-off three convenient Seoul locations! Enjoy a truly free and easy and freestyle tour with English speaking tour staff!
- Enjoy activities in Seoul: Not only can you see cherry blossoms, but spend some time at the massive Seoul Grand Park! Zoo admission, one-way elephant train ride (shuttle train through the park) AND zoo sky lift ticket (from the zoo main entrance to the far back end of the zoo or in the opposite direction) all included! We will also visit Uiwang Rail Bike and enjoy a scenic rail bike ride! Finally, you can experience cherry blossoms at night at Let’s Run Park!
- There are absolutely NO SHOPPING STOPS!
- Worry-free full-package – No need to prepare anything! Just bring your camera and some lunch money!
Seoul Grand Park Zoo
Uiwang Rail Bike
Let’s Run Park
Looking for other dates and options?
3/28-4/7 BUSAN Shuttle Bus Cherry Blossom Tour
3/30-4/9 Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival from SEOUL
3/30-4/9 Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival from BUSAN
3/31-4/22 Seoul PRIVATE Cherry Blossom Tour
||What is included
- Round Trip Transportation
- Entrance Fees:
- Seoul Grand Park
- Zoo Admission
- Elephant Train One Way
- Zoo Sky Lift One Way
- Uiwang Rail Bike Ride
- English Speaking Tour Staff
*Prices are same for adults and children over 3. Children under 3 are free, but must be buckled in your lap (no seat).
**What is not Included
- Guided Commentary (Personal Guide)
- Personal Expenses (Lunch, Drinks, Snacks, Souvenirs, Etc.)
||Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
||Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
||Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Seoul Grand Park Zoo
Enjoy the blossoms, animals, and mountain views!
||Uiwang Rail Bike Ride and Cherry Blossom Viewing
Night Cherry Blossoms and Free Time at Let's Run Park
||Arrive Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
||Arrive Myeongdong Station
||Arrive Hongik Univ. Station
- Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
How to book
|Login and Book
||After login, fill in each option; add items to the cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay in one payment. We accept all major international credit cards and Paypal
|Check your email
||You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 2 business days of booking, subject to availability. If you have not received it yet, please check your SPAM email or MY ACCOUNT on our website.
|Enjoy your activity
||When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date. As cherry blossoms bloom and losing quickly, each location can be different by the day. We are not responsible for any problems due to wind, rain, delay in the season, etc.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on Weekends and Public Holidays. We are not responsible for any traffic delays. Tour will still run on rainy days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Lunch is not included. Please prepare some food or bring money to buy your own meal.
- Please dress accordingly for outdoor walking and cool, breezy Spring weather.
- 100% refund: 7 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
- 70% refund: 3 business days (by 5 pm KST) before the selected date
(e.g: if your selected date is Tuesday, contact us by Thursday)
- No refund: After 5 pm KST 3 business days before the selected date or No show
*To request a reschedule, please contact us 3 business days (by 5pm KST) before the selected date.