2018 Cherry Blossom Seoul Vicinity 1 day Shuttle Bus Tour (Afternoon and Evening -with Seoul Grand Park Zoo, Rail Bike, Let’s Run Park ) – Apr 7~11
Why KoreaTravelEasy RecommendsVisiting Seoul during Cherry Blossom season? Looking for a simple way to visit the most popular sites and maximize your time? Want to see different areas of Seoul? Don't want to wake up too early? Then choose our afternoon and evening Seoul Cherry Blossom tour! See blossoms in both the day and night. Not only can you see blossoms, but enjoy an afternoon at the Seoul Grand Park Zoo, take a ride on the Uiwang Rail Bike, and check out Let's Run Park! Round trip transportation and all admission fees are included. Just bring your camera and some lunch money!
Looking for other dates and options?
- See the most beautiful cherry blossoms : See only the most beautiful and brightest blossoms during peak season in Seoul!
- Tours April 7 – 11 ONLY: Our afternoon and evening tour is perfect for late risers and those who want to see different parts of Seoul AND enjoy cherry blossoms at the same time! Enjoy both day and night time cherry blossoms – two unique viewings!
- No need to worry about transportation! Our shuttle will pick-up and drop-off three convenient Seoul locations! Enjoy a true free and easy and freestyle tour with English speaking tour staff! .
- Enjoy activities in Seoul: Not only can you see cherry blossoms, but spend some time at the massive Seoul Grand Park! Zoo admission, one way elephant train ride (shuttle train through park) AND zoo sky lift ticket (from the zoo main entrance to the far back end of the zoo or in the opposite direction) all included! We will also visit Uiwang Rail Bike and enjoy a scenic rail bike ride! Finally, you can experience cherry blossoms at night at Let’s Run Park!
- There are absolutely NO SHOPPING STOPS!
- Worry free full-package – No need to prepare anything! Just bring your camera and some lunch money!
Seoul Grand Park Zoo
Uiwang Rail Bike
Let’s Run Park
Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
|1:10 – 3:40 PM||
Seoul Grand Park Zoo
Enjoy the blossoms, animals, and mountain views!
|4:10 – 5:20 PM||
Uiwang Rail Bike Ride and Cherry Blossom Viewing
|6:00 – 8:00 PM||
Night Cherry Blossoms and Free Time at Let’s Run Park
Arrive Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive Myeongdong Station
Arrive Hongik Univ. Station
|Price per Person||What’s Included|
*Prices are same for adults and children over 3. Children under 3 are free, but must be buckled in your lap (no seat).
What is not Included
- Guided Commentary (Personal Guide)
- Personal Expenses (Lunch, Drinks, Snacks, Souvenirs, Etc.)
Everyday from April 7 – 11, 2018
Approximately 10 Hours
» Age Range
All Ages (Under 3 Free)
» Pick Up and Drop Off Point
- Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
» Booking Due
2 Days Before
- Wake up late and spend the afternoon enjoying both cherry blossoms and several activities in Seoul! Take a visit to the Seoul Grand Park Zoo. Soak in the mountain views and blossoms with a ride on the Zoo Sky Lift and the Elephant Train Car. Next, we’ll head for the Uiwang Rail Bike for another experience in nature and cherry blossoms! Finally, we end the evening at Let’s Run Park for evening cherry blossoms and free time at the park. All admission fees are included!
How to Book
- Login and Book. After login, fill in each option; add the item to your cart on the right. You can add multiple items in your cart and pay later all in one payment. We accept with all major international credit cards and Paypal
- Check your email. You will instantly receive the order receipt by email. The confirmation voucher will be sent to you within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Enjoy your activity. When redeeming your activity, print out or show the confirmation voucher email from your mobile device. Screenshots are ok, no mobile data is necessary.
- Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of departure. The tour bus will not wait for those who are late.
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on the tour date. As cherry blossoms bloom and fall quickly, each location can be different by the day. We are not responsible for any problems due to wind, rain, delay in the season, etc.
- Traveling time may take as much as twice the time on Weekends and Public Holidays. We are not responsible for any traffic delays.
- Tour will still run on rainy days unless there are government issued warnings.
- Lunch is not included. Please prepare some food or bring money to buy your own meal during the pay.
- Please dress accordingly for outdoor walking and cool, breezy Spring weather.
Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy
- 100% Refund: if you contact us at least 7 business days prior to selected date within office hours (10 AM – 6 PM KST).
- For example, if your tour is on a Thursday, you must contact us by Tuesday (the week prior) by 6 PM KST.
- 70% Refund: if you contact us at least 3 business days prior to selected date within office hours (10 AM – 6 PM KST).
- For example, if your tour is on Thursday, you must contact us by Monday by 6 PM KST.
- No Refund: No refund within 3 business day prior to selected date.
- For example, if your tour is on a Thursday, any cancellation or change after Monday 6 PM KST is not eligible for any refund.
- No Show: If you do not show up on tour day, is it treated as a cancellation and is non-refundable.